Established Member

New Site Garage
Have added name to guest list too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 09:12 AM
des

Avoid Red Dog

Expensive for sure. Also alarm went missing off mine. Ugly bastard working there had it me thinks..

have heard bad reports of their work from other dealers.

AVOID at all costs
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 10:56 AM

I was tempted to give them a chance when my bike needs servicing but I don't think I will now. I ordered a brake lever from them 2 weeks ago. They asked for a lot of money, it's still not in and they say they can't give me a refund until he speaks to someone else on Saturday.
I won't be going to their opening tonight, and I don't think I'll be getting my service done there.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Who do you mean

Are You Talking About Red Dog In Edenbridge Or London Superbikes In Park Lane / Potters Bar ????

Ill Try And Explain For Those Who Have Not Seen An Earlier Thread Of Mine.

I Am The Owner And Md Of Red Dog Uk Ltd

We Now Trade Under The Name Red Dog Superbikes For New Ducati Products ( Its A Contract Thing With Ducati ) And London Superbikes For Mv.

We Are In No Way Linked To Red Dog Motorcycles Other Than I Am A Personal Friend Of Its Owner And He Helped Me Set Up My Business 2 Years Ago. If You Are Referring To Red Dog Linked To Mv Then I Assume You Are Talking About Edenbridge. If You Have Any Problems With Any Element Of Service Given By London Superbikes At Potters Bar Or Park Lane Then Please Call Me Direct On 01707663344 And I Will Give It My Personal Attention.

Thanks

Simon Whitelock
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 02:30 PM

I was talking about Potters Bar, I ordered a brake lever on the 9th and it still hasn't arrived. I got sick of waiting and ordered one from E Moto which was not only cheaper, it actually arrived within 2 days of ordering it. Now, when I tried to cancel the order for the non existent brake lever from Potters Bar I was told I couldn't get a refund until Saturday. I will of course ring tomorrow to ask for my money back but I'm not impressed with Potters Bar ability to get spares as an official dealer nor the service. I had to ring twice to remind the staff that I had a part on order, they were keen enough to take my money.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 04:53 AM
Established Member

If you are without a lever and cant use the bike then I do feel for you, but Emoto! only a matter of time for you to get burnt there, I'm £50 down and it's over a year now.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 08:56 AM

Red dog have sorted it. Thanks. I didn't believe that other poster saying his alarm got nicked but I just wanted to be back on the road. I've read about E moto here but I wasn't able to ride for 3 weekends on a bike I just got, I was getting desperate and it turned out they didn't stiff me.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 12:21 PM
des

Slaapywhite: Why the hell would I lie about alarm not on bike after being serviced by RD. I lost the key fob and it had to be deactivated. It was not on bike when I checked at later date.
I made the post for advise to others. Unlike some on this site who don't have the balls to mention dealers by name.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 02:00 PM

I wondered how someone could nick your alarm and you didn't notice and then didn't bother to ask where it was.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 PM
London servicing

London Superbikes now offer a pick up and delivery service from their Park Lane showroom ( the service centre is in their main showroom in Potters Bar ) or from your office /home.
Depending on timing and distance this can be a free service. Just give them a call 01707663344.http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/images...es/brutale.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode