This one is nearly new
But price ~ 20000 $
Crazy, or ?
Regards
Peter

Attachments

See less See more
#33 · (Edited)
Peter, it is a rare bike. Is it more desirable or collectible than any other model? That will depend on the person looking and the price they are willing to pay. For someone who is very familiar with MV and it's different models it is probably not the most desirable. Would I buy one? Probably not because I am not looking for something to collect. I ride MVs for the enjoyment and excitement and spend a lot of money changing them for my personal taste which is what most people that ride bikes do. You can get a much more modern bike for $20000, but if this one excites you then try to work something out with the seller

#34 ·
Thanks
I think he is too high in pricing
From collecting side, and that's also my focus plus here and there driving I have older bikes
Laverda 750 sf
Ducati 750 GT
MV Agusta 350 GT
MV Agusta 750 S
Ok, also a Perfect '81 CB 900 Boldor, but for driving......no one collect this......
So I was looking for a more or less interesting bike, so I found that F4 SR ( to expensive ) in relation the market, also a nice 1999 F4 Oro, but these bikes are already in the 30-40000€ price range
I do not see why an Oro cost 25000€ Mote then a regular good F4 from between 1999 - 2004
Regards
Peter

#36 ·
Certainly if you have a $20,000 budget you can find a Senna, SPR or Tambo. I would think any of those would be more desirable than this particular machine., Unless you were just in love with the one off paint scheme. Personally I don't think the bike in question is worth more than 10k, if that, and it looks like at some point somebody rode it pretty hard if you referenced the video that Andrew posted.

#41 ·
Man, that is tempting....I'll keep it in mind. Right now I only have eyes for Lee's.

Reactions: MV Arthur
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.