my CC in for major service....... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 04:15 AM Thread Starter

my CC in for major service.......

since its bike week for me, i thought i change ALL fluids on my CC!
and luckily i did, i realize the radiator fluid is changing all white and one of the forks is leaking a little so in with new oil, notice a carbon exhaust shield flew off....

CC is still one of my most powerful bikes and it continues to bring huge smiles and minor heart attacks every time i ride, cant say that about all the newest ones i have

Brutale910
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 04:41 AM

New Site Garage
my CC in for major service.......

I have the same problem with my CC the exhaust shield bracket flew off as the weld wasnt strong enough. Pretty dissappointed but nonetheless you forget it was ever there lol

Done my major service as well. Replaced all the fuel delivery hoses, sump gasket, rocker cover gasket , air filter and full detail and polish. Front and rear sprocket and chain. Upwards of 5k lol.

Now the radiator has given and now i need a new radiator with one of joes brackets to stop ot happening again.

Never ending story but who cares. I love these bikes too much.

Im feeling your pain but im sure your like me and the thrill and enjoyment it brings outweighs everything else.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 05:05 AM Thread Starter

my dealer tells me that it belongs in my living room every single time he see my bike out

I have every generation F4s, and the CC's just crazy compared to the others, the intake sound alone when u open that throttle is worth half the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
Im feeling your pain but im sure your like me and the thrill and enjoyment it brings outweighs everything else.

Brutale910
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 05:44 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsk6 View Post
my dealer tells me that it belongs in my living room every single time he see my bike out

I have every generation F4s, and the CC's just crazy compared to the others, the intake sound alone when u open that throttle is worth half the price

Hahaha exactley what i get told. Suppose to be in a living room. Yeah right. Suppose to be ridden. And what a beast of a bike it is. Im even contemplaiting wearing a half face helmet so i can hear the valves and cam noises better haha
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 05:50 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Dave's lives in his living room....then goes out the door for rides. Best of both worlds! Rideable art!
Motorcycle Art!

Like the idea with the socks on the calipers while hanging off the lines! Think I'll use that one.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 05:56 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to drmasis
Just got mine back from service as well including all fluids, Muzzy aluminum blades, new corse aluminum impeller and engine ice , it's running much cooler now at standstill. No other issues thankfully! I've never ridden a bike that pulls as hard as this, what a monster!

06 F4CC
09 F4 1078RR
15 Multi 1200S
“Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell and when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.”
― William Saroyan
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Dave's lives in his living room....then goes out the door for rides. Best of both worlds! Rideable art!
Motorcycle Art!

Like the idea with the socks on the calipers while hanging off the lines! Think I'll use that one.

Ed, dems gloves unless you have toes like ET
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 08:07 AM

You guys get over yourselves. What a bunch of showoffs and yes I am jealous
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 08:18 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmasis View Post
Just got mine back from service as well including all fluids, Muzzy aluminum blades, new corse aluminum impeller and engine ice , it's running much cooler now at standstill. No other issues thankfully! I've never ridden a bike that pulls as hard as this, what a monster!

You reminded me as well. I upgraded the water impeller as well to the mv upgrade with engine ice got the housing powerder coated black so it watched the engine. Runs much cooler.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotojoe View Post
Ed, dems gloves unless you have toes like ET
Yep...you're right....but I think some of my old smelly white athletic socks would fit better..

I painted Dave's upgraded water pump before I installed it. Didn't have time to go looking for powder coaters. The satin black engine paint looked perfect and I believe has held up well.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode