Looking to buy 2007 Senna - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Looking to buy 2007 Senna

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and have been on the hunt for an 07 Senna for a while. Well I am finally ready to pull the trigger. I found a low mileage example, and am going to take a look at it next week. I have a couple of questions:

Are there any key items I should be looking at?

Does anyone have photos of all of the original items that came with a
Senna?

It still has the original rear hub and bearing. Original water pump and radiator fans.

I'v done lot's of searches, but was hoping to have answers all in one place. Also if someone can post a link to where this has already been answered that would be great.

Thank you in advance, Hector
Elportohec is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Senior Member
 
quad-turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Italia
Posts: 4,296
If it is good condition, just buy it. He who hesitates is lost
quad-turbo is offline  
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Big Randaddy
 
Randarosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 17,189
Agreed......most of us feel that the '07 Senna is a highly desirable example of a collectible MV F4. Originality (especially paint) is important. Price? A little less so. If you pay too much for the perfect bike, quick enough you'll be ok, as these bikes are currently appreciating.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline  
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 04:57 PM
New Member
 
ossaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 33
Two of us on here have in the past gone down this route....glad to advise you.....agree if decent shape, get the bike! They are fantastic machines and look as good as they go! Nothing crazy to watch for, the usual F4 items to watch....written in depth here......I love my Senna, so happy I made the same move......

2007 MV F4 1000 Senna. 184/300
2007 KTM 950 SM SuperMoto
2004 Kawasaki ZZR 1200 sport touring
1991 Yamaha TZ250 GP road racer
1977 Honda MT125R production road racer

2004 KTM 200SX
1995 Honda CR250R
1973 Penton 125 Six Days Motocross (2)
1974 1/2 Penton 250 Hare Scrambler (2)
1974 OSSA Phantom 250
1970 OSSA Stiletto 250 4-speed

68 Honda Sport S65, 70 Bridgestone 350 GTR, 71 Yamaha HS1B 90cc twin,


I'm Terry Gates

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ossaracer is offline  
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 06:56 PM
Senior Member
 
number2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 5,539
Which number is it, price, and mileage. You CAN pay too much.
number2 is online now  
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post
Which number is it, price, and mileage. You CAN pay too much.
PM Sent.

Thank you!
Elportohec is offline  
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossaracer View Post
Two of us on here have in the past gone down this route....glad to advise you.....agree if decent shape, get the bike! They are fantastic machines and look as good as they go! Nothing crazy to watch for, the usual F4 items to watch....written in depth here......I love my Senna, so happy I made the same move......
PM Sent.
Elportohec is offline  
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
PhilAgusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FV, CA
Posts: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elportohec View Post
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and have been on the hunt for an 07 Senna for a while. Well I am finally ready to pull the trigger. I found a low mileage example, and am going to take a look at it next week. I have a couple of questions:

Are there any key items I should be looking at?

Does anyone have photos of all of the original items that came with a
Senna?

It still has the original rear hub and bearing. Original water pump and radiator fans.

I'v done lot's of searches, but was hoping to have answers all in one place. Also if someone can post a link to where this has already been answered that would be great.

Thank you in advance, Hector
Hector,
First, Welcome to Mv forum
second, please post the picture of the Senna that you plan to buy and series number ???/300 We will help you see it all OEM or NOT


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07-MV Senna 201/300 My wife gift for my BD
05-MV F4 Track bike
16-Ducati DVT-S
10-Ducati 1198R
08-Ducati 1098
09-Ducati 848 Her bike turn in track bike
PhilAgusta is offline  
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Ian SAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NC. USA
Posts: 4,543
New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Number 21 is on Ebay right now out of California

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-F4...m=261909053482

Looks like it's in pristine condition, is this the one you are looking at?

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.
Ian SAVS is offline  
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Senior Member
 
number2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 5,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian SAVS View Post
Number 21 is on Ebay right now out of California

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-F4...m=261909053482

Looks like it's in pristine condition, is this the one you are looking at?
The pictures appear to be from the sales brochure not the actual bike
number2 is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome