eMoto..Great Experience!..credit where it's due..! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

eMoto..Great Experience!..credit where it's due..!

I ordered some expensive stuff from eMoto. I chopped and changed the order and tried to work some angles with them. They were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, patient and professional. They worked thru all my issues and concerns, in a coherent way. I was really impressed, so i decided to go with the order.... ecu, pipes etc. The order was confirmed on Wednesday of this week. I received the stuff at 10.30am this morning (Friday!)... I have to say I was blown away! Best internet purchasing experience ever! AND I'm one of the guys that has had issues with them in the past...! Credit where credit is due,- it's only fair! I believe this is something worth sharing with the board... I couldn't help myself and started installing the stuff today... I'll post pictures later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 09:47 PM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
VERY NICE Kevin!!!

congrats on the purchase and looking forward to check out your bike!

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Ben.... I had to go for it! I never know when I'll have to leave town again..! Take the hit and take the pleasure! BTW, sorry for trying to weasel your pipes away from you...! I actually really felt bad about it after the fact!! Sorry..! We gotta hook up again...
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
really glad you pulled the trigger! can't wait to see/hear them!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 11:39 PM

Congrats, Kevin. Can't wait to see it when it's finished!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 02:49 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by khfx View Post
Credit where credit is due,- .
+1

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 05:39 AM

Same here; I've ordered mine Wed, received it Friday morning. Now, only if I could have someone to reply to my emails so I could order the cat eliminator too... I am not quite sure what kind of system they have in place but one thing for sure they are around the clock, 24/7. Maybe some delays in getting replies from them depends on the continuity of carrying out the exchanges with the same person. Not sure...

'08 312
'15 K1300S Motorsport
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:13 AM

well they sent me a carbon keyguard among some other stuff , it didnt fit, so i emailed em and returned the keyguard . that was last mon ,they emailed me to say they would send another havent received anything from them yet. but the stuff i ordered did arrive within 4 days which wasnt too bad, all the other stuff went straight on and looks good....................just lacking me keyguard now!!!!!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 04:47 AM
Established Member

Angry emot

hi, well i ordered a decat system on the 20th dec. and havent got it, first they said it had been produced then changed their minds, now its still being made ! i also had another order of stickers and tank pad, said was in stock, bought that on 19th dec. asked where it was confusion followed, cancelled my order over a week ago and they still havent returned my money, i think they were waiting for my pipes to turn up, then send in the same box, but ive paid two lots of postage so they should have come first anyway as they had it in stock. not impressed at all !
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickybunn View Post
...i think they were waiting for my pipes to turn up, then send in the same box, but ive paid two lots of postage so they should have come first anyway as they had it in stock. not impressed at all !
I understand they calculate based on % value of the order plus 2.50 for you in UK so you paid at most 2.50 extra for the postage.

On Jan 20th this what they said about the header pipes;
Quote:
We ran out of manifolds last Thursday 17.01.08, however we have more on order and are expecting these to arrive in about 7/8 days.

Maybe you'll have 'em in few days, for what's worth.

'08 312
'15 K1300S Motorsport

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode