New Bike Fever In Jacksonville, FL - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Bike Fever In Jacksonville, FL

Hey folks. I've been lurking around here for some time getting all the info I can to help make my decision in regards to purchasing a new bike. I think I've decided on the 1000R (black). My concern where I should go to purchase the bike and have the service/warranty work done. Do any of you know of a reputable dealer in NE Florida? I don't plan to trade and my financing is already secured. I will be ready to purchase as early as 15 Feb pending notification of my next assignment (military). Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 01:40 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Welcome aboard. Even though you financing is already secured, I believe you can get 3.75% on the new F4 1000. If that is cheaper then you secured rate it might be worth looking into.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 04:29 PM

Cagiva dealer here in the US said Atlanta or Miami had were the top guys.
I plan on using either one of those two.

Italian outfit, Rubber, heat, grunting, and you fill the open hole for more?? What's not to love??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 AM

If you don't mind traveling, the guys at Matison Motorsports have a black one on the floor. It is their last one and I am sure they would give you a good deal. As a fellow soldier I will even give you a place to stay if you decide to come here. Their number is 919-713-4344. Ask for Chris Lyons and tell him Marty Heath sent you. Irregardles of where you get it, you will be getting a great bike.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadogr1 View Post
If you don't mind traveling, the guys at Matison Motorsports have a black one on the floor. It is their last one and I am sure they would give you a good deal. As a fellow soldier I will even give you a place to stay if you decide to come here. Their number is 919-713-4344. Ask for Chris Lyons and tell him Marty Heath sent you. Irregardles of where you get it, you will be getting a great bike.
Thanks Marty, I appreciate the info and offer. I'll give them a call tomorrow and if it works out we can meet up....lunch is on me. Cheers!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 11:05 AM

I bought my 2007 F4 1000R from Champion Honda Yamaha Ducati MV in North Charleston, SC. I live in upstate SC. They gave me a better deal than Atlanta. Infact Atlanta had some "add ons" they wanted to add to the MSRP. Not a dime off the sticker. Mine is red/silver and was still in the crate when I purchased it. I suspect they still have the white 312 that they might give a good deal on.

I have had no cause to test their service but I am told one of the guys there is very good.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Big Randaddy

FYI: Major, and I mean major, changes at the Atlanta dealer. I've bought 6 bikes from the old management, and the new management does seem to know who I am on that matter. I'm withholding judgement on new management until the next service due on one of my scoots. Again, nothing bad to say, but current situation is unknown.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 06:30 PM

sp1rider - you mentioned that your financing is already secured... may I suggest you check into the financing deal that MV Agusta is offering -- 3.74% ... that's hard to pass up. I'm not quite sure up until when that will last though.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Seems Eurocycles in Tampa has a used 1000R in red and silver for 16895 and a new one for 19995 (both 2007's and advertised on cycletrader.com). Can anyone tell me about this dealership (i.e. customer service, product knowledge, service dept)? Tampa's about a 3-4 hr drive for me.

As you can imagine, that's a long way to go for regular service/warranty work. BTW...do those prices seem reasonable?

I've got my old bike sold so I'm just about ready to pull the trigger (if my wife will let me hold my wallet long enough to pay for it LOL).
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to pistonpete Send a message via MSN to pistonpete Send a message via Yahoo to pistonpete
Eurocycles is the dealer I use for service as they are closest to my home in Clearwater. Their service prices seem quite high in comparison from what I have read on here that other dealers charge for similar services. The work is done well though.

As for purchasing a motorcycle from them, I am sure they are on par with other dealers prices as there is not much mark up on units from what I understand.

Good luck with whatever route you choose.

Once you have tasted Italian, everything else is just rice!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode