Attention Tyres !!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking Attention Tyres !!!

hi, has anyone else had a letter about changing tyres ? i got one from 3 cross today sat. about the germans not being happy with the dunlops racers, apparently they were experiencing unusual wear rates on the shoulders so they thrashed it out with dunlop who were forced to change them, so dunlop racer tyres owners should get them changed for free !!!! i dont know about your old tyres if its within so much mileage or months, ive done 1200 miles and the dealer forza italia has my new tyres in ready to swop. the replacments that dunlop have specified was qulifiers rr, so will have to read up on them, incidently, my local ducati/mv dealer didnt know about the recall
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 01:01 PM

Yes, I also heard this today. Apparently Dunlop are recalling certain tyres which are also fitted to the 312!

'' Oggi Corriamo''
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking tyres

hi, as far as the letter goes, its 312 bikes that are capable of supposidly 312kph ha ha, that have dunlop sportmax racer gps on, they were degrading faster than expected when doing top speed runs consistantly , all you can do is contact your dealer and persist he checks it out. also it will prob. depend on how many miles and months youve had the bike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode