312 Test - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking 312 Test

Hi Folks, The Performance Bike Mag Is Out With The 312 Test And Ducati 1098, Has Anyone Else Seen The Article ? Does Everyone Get The Bike Mag Across The Water And So Forth ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 AM

Whats the write up like ?

'' Oggi Corriamo''
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Banned

Is it worth reading ?

before i rush out and buy
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 06:28 AM

You can come down and read mine while I test your 312 round the Northfife and see if I agree with them.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking write-up

hi, it goes on to say , or the inportant bit is that it laps the nurgburg ring faster than anything else theyve tested, incl. the k7 gsxr by miles!! its fastest thru the bends by up to 10mph, fastest around the track, and fastest cornering speed, and fastest overall .!!! but, theres always one, the barron that usuallys tests them and has the biggest knowledge around there, didnt want it, says its uncomfotable as ...., but what goes in the favor, is that he was nursing a sore shoulder, also they was saying you just gotta chuck it into corners and believe in it, and basically the only limit you have is your bottle in the corners as apparently it didnt deck anything on the track, even tho all other bikes theyve tested round there have !! they also slate the fueling low down, but ,when reved to where it should be its a delight. probably worth going down the shops get it to show which bike is fastest everywhere, goodness knows what time the barron would have done with his knowledge of the track, but it blu everthing else away .
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmivvi
You can come down and read mine while I test your 312 round the Northfife and see if I agree with them.
And sleep with his wife at the same time, eh mate?

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmivvi
sounds a great deal, lol
but unfortunately im off to glasgow tomorrow to renew passport so i can get offshore, what a bargain too, you get it done same day for ONLY 114

talk about value for money!
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 01:34 PM

Least you know it wont get lost in post.

Randarosa ,go play with your Fire Truck. Roy = mate .
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 03:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
WOW a UK mag with a decent right up of an MV what a shock. It must be that good, as I know they love Gixxers and Dukes.

Interesting I had a few mates here with their new 312 and 1098S have a bit of a swap on the weekend. The Duke guys were shocked at the power!

MVA Sydney
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 04:36 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking

they should be shocked, all that power to waste thru the back wheel, when you look at the finish of both bikes, which comes out on top ???? ummmmm, not difficult, altho the duke is a great sports bike, the look of it persauded me to get the mv, the power, comfort, fuel consumption , etc came last on my list as its the exclusivity as you go down the road , are second to none, after this year , i cannot say ive seen an mv on the road , i didnt get mine until oct , then still didnt see any mvs , so where are you all , any around the lincolnshire uk region ? well the fastest bike around the performance bikes tt track is an mv and its going to take something speical to top that table , and push it off .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode