where is the cheapest place I can get Muzzy fans in the UK - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 04:42 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Cool where is the cheapest place I can get Muzzy fans in the UK

Hi Guys

Has anyone done the research on who is selling the Muzzy fans for the F4ís at the cheapest price ??

Iíve seen them on UK Ebay for £69 and direct from Muzzy for $79.95.. but has anyone come up with a cheaper supplier

Cheers

John

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Established Member

John,

With the exchange rate as good as it is at the moment I think you will be hard pushed to beat $80:00.

Tony
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthill
John,

With the exchange rate as good as it is at the moment I think you will be hard pushed to beat $80:00.

Tony
Cheers Tony..

The only problem of buying stuff from the US, is the import duty charges that our friends at HM Customs place on top of the overall goods+ shipping costs..

I was hoping that someone had managed to source a cheap supplier for these fans in either the UK or in Europe .. If anyone has any information or contact details of such a supplier, I would be most gratefulÖ

John

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 07:34 AM
bas

Personally I agree with Tony 80 bucks dosent seem bad value to me but why dont they ship overseas???
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 AM

BUMP!!

Where can i find some Muzzy fans in Europe??
Preferably to pay in Euros.

I think the will be the perfect match for the impeller mod
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
BUMP!!

Where can i find some Muzzy fans in Europe??
Preferably to pay in Euros.

I think the will be the perfect match for the impeller mod
Yer... and don't forget the silicon race type hoses, the modified thermostat with reduced opening temperature, lower the cooling fan thermo time switch actuation, improve the fairing vent design to allow more air through movement... What the hell, why don't you just cut to the chase and buy a GSX 1000R and be done with all this S**T... HA ha

EMAIL :
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS
Yer... and don't forget the silicon race type hoses, the modified thermostat with reduced opening temperature, lower the cooling fan thermo time switch actuation, improve the fairing vent design to allow more air through movement... What the hell, why don't you just cut to the chase and buy a GSX 1000R and be done with all this S**T... HA ha
No gixxer for me

To tell you the truth i'm not only very pleased with the impeller mod but even before that i didn't really considered my MV had an overheating problem. They just tend to run a little hot that's all.

I think it's this forum that makes us want to buy this improvments
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
No gixxer for me

To tell you the truth i'm not only very pleased with the impeller mod but even before that i didn't really considered my MV had an overheating problem. They just tend to run a little hot that's all.

I think it's this forum that makes us want to buy this improvments
I wouldn't have a Gixxer either, but I'll let you into a secret... I've just purchased a KTM 950R Supermoto, and getting it delivered next week.... It was a close call between the 950R and the Ducati Hypermotard, but after riding both bikes... IT WAS A NO BRAINER !!!

Tend to agree with your improvements comment.. It all depends on were abouts you live in the World, and what traffic conditions you find yourself in.. Some of the improvements will have an effect, but they are not a cure for the underlining heating issue..

EMAIL :

Last edited by JDS; 11-26-2007 at 11:19 AM.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-23-2007, 04:12 AM
Established Member

... well the other day on my ride out (2 degs C still air) I did a 50 mile ride. It was nice for the bike to pump out heat!!
Mind you, it did cook my plums in the traffic when it was warmer, 100C showing on the clock (and it was a monsoon around Brecon area). But then it had been hammered all the way from Merthyr Tydfil, via Brecon Beacons and into Hereford Friday afternoon standing traffic.

F4 1000R
Louder, faster and fixed

The bike wants me to miss the TT but I'm not going to let it!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargateuser
... well the other day on my ride out (2 degs C still air) I did a 50 mile ride. It was nice for the bike to pump out heat!!
Mind you, it did cook my plums in the traffic when it was warmer, 100C showing on the clock (and it was a monsoon around Brecon area). But then it had been hammered all the way from Merthyr Tydfil, via Brecon Beacons and into Hereford Friday afternoon standing traffic.
Your my new hero.. 50 miles on an MV without needing any hospital treatment, and it was also P***ing down... I wouldn't take my MV out unless the BBC weather team 100% garanteed me perfect sunshine weather either side of the day I intended on going out for a spin...

EMAIL :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode