MV Agusta Forum banner

Front blinker Bulb for 2004 F4 SPR??????

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mikef4uk 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what bulbs go into the front blinkers for a 04 SPR?? the only one says "osram 12v 10w w328" and I cant find one of those anywhere. Are there any replacements? Any help would be great thanks!

#4 ·
check the tightness of the arm which goes up the inside of the fairing and attaches to the mirror. At the base of that arm is where it attaches to the bike and has to be good and snug for the contacts to make the circuit. Hope it helps.

FYI, I bought a set of the smoke turn signal lenses and put amber bulbs behind them. Much better looking in my opinion than the amber lenses.

#5 ·
What size bulb did you use when you replaced them? I have trouble shot it down to the bulb. I took the other out out of the other side and it works fine. When I put the 194 in, its lights up and then just goes dim and just stays on steady dim. The one original bulb that I do have, work fine still in either signal.

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.