Aussie prices for 312R - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

Aussie prices for 312R

Gday guys, I am a new member here and hopefully a future owner of an MV I have fallen in love with the F41000's, and the 312R looks like the way to go.
I am planning on buying in approximately a year, new. (or if something else from MV comes out in that time maybe that one :P )

I tried to go to 2 MV dealers today but they were closed I guess they were out riding!) so tonight I am trying to work out my finances needed to buy the bike and all the associated costs, but I have no idea of the cost of the bike here.

I have heard $34,990 AUD, but am not sure.

If any aussies could tell me the price they have gotten their 312R's for, or gotten quotes for, it would be a great help to me. (PM If neccesary.)

Thanks guys,

Daniel

EDIT: also, any freebies etc you have managed to wrangle with the bike would be good so I know where to start out with negotiations!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 02:59 AM

Welcome dude, you need to add about $2000-$3000 for delivery and rego charges and transfer fees, plus what ever it cost to insure your new ride.

You'll be safe if you budget for about $38k for a new 312R.

Freebies, hmm lets see, how about a nice shiney red rear stand!!!!

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!

Last edited by minime; 09-30-2007 at 03:08 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 03:20 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by !nsane
Gday guys, I am a new member here and hopefully a future owner of an MV I have fallen in love with the F41000's, and the 312R looks like the way to go.
I am planning on buying in approximately a year, new. (or if something else from MV comes out in that time maybe that one :P )

I tried to go to 2 MV dealers today but they were closed I guess they were out riding!) so tonight I am trying to work out my finances needed to buy the bike and all the associated costs, but I have no idea of the cost of the bike here.

I have heard $34,990 AUD, but am not sure.

If any aussies could tell me the price they have gotten their 312R's for, or gotten quotes for, it would be a great help to me. (PM If neccesary.)

Thanks guys,

Daniel

EDIT: also, any freebies etc you have managed to wrangle with the bike would be good so I know where to start out with negotiations!
Thats the price for thr R the 312R is around 38K on road.
Dont look for freebies as the dealers dont give things away,as these bikes sell themselves.

07 F41000R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

hmm, that was what I was thinking 38k onroad is a little steeper than I thought, but I am budgeting around $41.5K for insurance, new leather, new helmet, green slip etc. hopefully in a years time a few of the bugs will have been ironed out and the price will have dropped a few G. Now, I just need to contain my excitement somehow
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 AM
RT1
Established Member

if you ask around you should be able to find one a lot cheaper second hand...they are rare but they are out there! good luck!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 01:31 AM

I just bought an R, Could have got a 312 new for 31k plus onroads. So you 34 would probably be on the money. Make an offer see what happens.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:34 PM

i got my new 1000r for $30,600 inc onroad.

only need to add another $2k for 312r.

however you can never be sure of the price you'll pay untill the final haggle.

the guys i bought it from where very straight forward in calculating the price, showed me thier costs and then halved their profit to come up with that number, which i was very happy with, 1000+kms test ride bikes where listed at ~$29000 at the time.

Insurance wasnt too bad either, went with insuremyride quartely, so only had to cough up $1k initialy.

Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode