Unveiling of a legend - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Unveiling of a legend

It was 10 years ago today that MV Agusta unveiled the F4 to the public in Milan. 16.9.1997

The bikes design has had minimal changes in that period.
A true testament to unrivalled looks and performance created by the master in this field.
Congrats to all at MV Agusta and thankyou for producing such an awe inspiring machine.

07 F41000R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ozboy; 09-15-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 06:55 PM

Has it honestly been 10 years! Wow.. that is hard to believe. It still looks as good as it does the day it was unveiled.

I believe she is the Devil in a candy wrapper.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 07:53 PM

+1, sure does.

SENNA 070/300
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Established Member

Bleah, you mean 10 months, don't you ? It looks so much better then other bikes, it cannot be that old, can it ?
With such big expectations, I am soooo afraid we're going to be dissapointed by the next MV, even if it's a great bike. For me, not only it will have to top the F4, but it will also have to be a new legend.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 09:27 PM

Just think if you were in Tamburini's shoes about changing the model... Talk about pressure!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Established Member

I definitely would not want to be in his shoes, or in the shoes of the engineers at MV for that matter.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80
Just think if you were in Tamburini's shoes about changing the model... Talk about pressure!
So true, I have to say that in his position I would more than likely walk away the greatest ever motorcycle designer but I'm no Tamburini so who knows, maybe he has something special up his sleeve and now that Stirlo ( ) has given us the heads up on the 10yr anniversary that this possibly gives more weight to the rumor that a new model will be unveiled at this years Milan given that Tamburini has been quoted saying the F4 design should have a life of 10yrs.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 10:47 PM

It just seems to be coming together, 2 months before Milan they are not giving tours due to "renovations" the F4 is now 10 years old and still looks better than anything else out there. It just seems like its time...

I have to agree I would just walk away and say thank you I am the if I were Tamburini

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 11:08 PM

It does seem like things are coming together and that renovation is suspiciously timed but I'm not getting my hopes up...it may just be that the factory is doing renovations and maybe Massimo is going f#*k...is it ten years already... I think the F4 is good for another couple of years.

Last edited by Rockethouse; 09-15-2007 at 11:25 PM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-15-2007, 11:44 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozboy
It was 10 years ago today that MV Agusta unveiled the F4 to the public in Milan. 16.9.1997

The bikes design has had minimal changes in that period.
A true testament to unrivalled looks and performance created by the master in this field.
Congrats to all at MV Agusta and thankyou for producing such an awe inspiring machine.
Just noticed that it's pretty funny that they unveiled it on 9-16...

Ciao,
Victor
2004 MV Agusta Brutale Strada
Buckeye, AZ USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode