Anyone know about Casoli - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

Anyone know about Casoli

Just wanted to see if anyone has used CASOLI for some open silencers? I have used the search but nothing comes up about their service / shipping also the thing about sending your stock pipes in as trade.

I did find some stuff about a US based CASOLI that went out of business and screwed a bunch of people…..hence the reason why I am asking here if it’s a good company and worth it.

Thanks

A nation of sheep

Owned by pigs

Ruled by wolves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 03:39 PM

New Site Garage
I had the Casoli mod done here in the UK back in 2004 when I first got my bike and had a good relationship with them and also purchased a couple of other cf parts from them but then lost touch. Chris was their chief mechanic here in the UK and he was a very good bloke who was a wealth of knowledge and very helpful. The manager of the UK Casoli company (bloke called Dave) upped and left for the States and left the others behind. I don't know who was responsible for their financial problems but it did cause them to screw a bunch of customers. I think I was just lucky to not be on their books at the time the

I didn't go for the complete baffles removal as per Chris's advice at the time and am pretty happy about that. They are a bit louder than the RG3's and growl pretty nice (not as loud as Silmotos). In fact they are still, IMHO, the best sounding exhausts that I have heard for the F4 although probably not the best performance wise although I can't complain with 124hp at the rear wheel on a 750 Evo3.

You might look around if someone is selling a set just take care to check if it's the completely open conversion or if they have left some baffle in (more adviseable).
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 03:48 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the help ! I sent them an email acouple of days ago so i will wait and see if anyone writes back. Im still in Afghanistan for the next three weeks so i want to get something going exhaust wise.

A nation of sheep

Owned by pigs

Ruled by wolves
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 04:10 PM

New Site Garage
If you're UK based you might want to take a look at emoto for exhausts as well. I was at their premises some time ago and heard the Emoto Ti exhaust on one of their bikes and it sounds incredible.
If there's anything I can do whilst you're out there let me know.
Good luck and I wish you a speedy, safe return.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 04:15 PM

I heard that they have gone bust.

'' Oggi Corriamo''
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicensleazy
I heard that they have gone bust.
Thats what i am affraid of !!!

I know the website is still up but the last thing i need is to send them money and my stock pipes and get nothing in return.

I put a listing in the for sale / want to buy forum so hopefully someone is looking to sell some. If not i will just have the stock pipes gutted when i get the Cat removed.

Thanks for the help Takism.....i live in the Republic of California but i have been trying to decide between the Bodis or Emoto for some time. Bodis will not return emails so i have been leaning to the Emoto Ti's as of late.

A nation of sheep

Owned by pigs

Ruled by wolves

Last edited by aviddigi; 09-09-2007 at 05:57 PM.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Banned

hi guys i know chris really well,i spoke to him yesterday and he is now the owner of casoli and it is still going, casoli.co.uk or emotouk.com or **********.net are just some of the guys over here.Good luck.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 01:14 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviddigi
Just wanted to see if anyone has used CASOLI for some open silencers? I have used the search but nothing comes up about their service / shipping also the thing about sending your stock pipes in as trade.

I did find some stuff about a US based CASOLI that went out of business and screwed a bunch of people…..hence the reason why I am asking here if it’s a good company and worth it.

Thanks
Casoli went to the UK from OZ and probably from the US.

Not sure if they are still trading.

If you wanted a casoli mod,you would send your pipes in and get a MODDED pair in exchange.

07 F41000R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 01:25 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviddigi
Thats what i am affraid of !!!

I know the website is still up but the last thing i need is to send them money and my stock pipes and get nothing in return.

I put a listing in the for sale / want to buy forum so hopefully someone is looking to sell some. If not i will just have the stock pipes gutted when i get the Cat removed.

Thanks for the help Takism.....i live in the Republic of California but i have been trying to decide between the Bodis or Emoto for some time. Bodis will not return emails so i have been leaning to the Emoto Ti's as of late.
The Moto Corse Ti system is a work of art. Pics from Hellcat.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8744

07 F41000R

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Last edited by Ozboy; 09-10-2007 at 01:30 AM.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 AM

New Site Garage
Agreed Ozboy, the Moto Corse Ti slash tip system IS hands down THE sexiest system for the F4....if money is no object.

I was also looking earlier this year to change my exhausts and had it down to the Emoto Ti exhausts and the Arrow twin exhaust system. The reason for my choice was down to the fact that I only track my bike and here in the UK they're becoming real anal about excessively loud exhausts even on trackdays with most tracks having a 105db max or 102db max and my Casoli modded exhausts have been measured at 109db at 5000rpm so I need something which is light (hence Ti) and has removeable baffles in case I need to insert them. If I wanted to keep the organ pipe look I would have gone with the Emoto Ti exhausts both for sound and looks although I was beginning to lean towards the Ti Arrow twin system after hearing them on a members bike...unfortunately a family health emergency, at the time, saw any available funds dwindlle away so staying with the Casoli exhausts for the foreseeable future.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode