MV Agusta Forum banner

What is nicer than an F4 1078 RR 312??

13K views 90 replies 29 participants last post by  Maximum Velocity 
#1 ·
This was the talk that I had lately with my wife. She replied to me 'for a motorcycle? Nothing at all'. I said 'Wrong; TWO F4 1078 RR 312'

And here you go :D

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thx all...

No not from Joppen. Let's say from a friend that had some misfortune happening to him....

#11 ·
Well, I have two MVs and I only want one...I guess if you have the garage space it is a nice thing but I find too many bikes and you are forever tinkering or servicing them and not riding them anything like enough.

Mind you I could move to a bigger garage !

joe

#14 ·
Which begs the questions: How many MVs is really enough? Answer: One more.....

#18 ·
Well... If I keep this F4 I'll be selling a RSV Mille and I am selling a RS 125 anyway.

#22 ·
Yes I tried the F3. Was a bit dissapointed about the power, but a very good bike. Probably the best alternative. Also much more expensive than the Mille. Anyway... I have 4 bikes now and thats too much. So the question is which one to keep??

#21 ·
Nope. My wife does not ride a motorcycle. And ahe went once on the back. Now she does not do that either anymore ;)

#23 ·
2 MV's is enough 1 R312 & 1 RR312 for me

My RR is new unregistered 09 model

I would keep the Mille, I have myself, Gen 1 Ed Rep and Gen 2 Factory, nothing comes close to the attributes of this kind of machine.

I'd perhaps sell them all for a high price to someone that knew why they wanted one specifically. Otherwise if I need room in the garage, I'd take one or more apart and put it into boxes in the loft.

Attachments

#24 ·
Nice combo with the Mille :)

Attachments

#35 ·
Say what? :wtf:

I'm struggling here......if your net worth is zero, and therefore you can't afford any type of motorcycle, much less an MV, are you happy with this?

:stickpoke. (Kidding).

#31 ·
LOL!! You and your trading in ;)
Still waiting for those gevulde koeken :D

#33 ·
It's a nice upgrade. Especially the RR. Best of all worlds!

#34 ·
Oh yes, perfect pairing with Aprilia, the Honda does get used, but less so on the Sundays in hot weather, the MV or Factory win there, however the Honda is deceptive, and also gets better the longer I'm out just like the others, it certainly isn't a much lesser bike, it's a different feeling bike, which actually displays better manners in some areas. I use it for work mostly which is only six miles haha. Definitely a better all weather bike than anything else, or slow speed. So much smooth power in this particular model. Soon to go though I think.

Yes, Mondial. I guess yours is one of the Made in Italy ones? Don't know where they got them. It's ace, and not the easiest to ride. However, if I stay with it and take it further, it is infectious, and a hell of a thing on the North Wales roads.

Mine is for sale, supplied by Mondial directly, with its original invoice.

I'm also considering if to let the RR go as a new bike, but the jury is out there. If I didn't have to have even more surgery I'd keep the lot, just got a letter with a date for early November.

#37 ·
The force of 2 RR???

#38 ·
I have had my F4 312RR for 5 years in March 2015 and for me that is some record. Perhaps that speaks volumes for the motorcycle and the ownership experience. I still continue to gently modify her and upgrade small areas that will improve the riding experience. It would be easy to sell her or PX her against something newer but the 2009 F4 represented the last generation of really hairy MV's. It also came with the best components available at the time which later models did not have in order to meet a price point.

I still look back at this bike every time I walk away and I still take photos at most stops. I adore this bike for all the fact that it frightens me with the way it delivers horsepower after the mods.

Here she is.

Attachments

#39 ·
I am totally with you! And beautiful.
The problem with my second RR is that I was not planning to keep it. But working on it made me fall in love with this one too. Strange enough it rides easier than the other one. So guess this one stays along the other as long as I can afford it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.