MV Agusta Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad experience with GPracing.com

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  gotojoe 
#1 · (Edited)
You would think for an online sales they would no about a product if asked. I sent an email to them asking if the integrated tail light they sale will work on my F3 800. Response was no to is only made for the B3 800. So I did my own research within the forum and found it does fit my F3. So I ordered it. 4 days go by without as much as a shipping confirmation or update of my order. So I email gp racing and ask. His response was we are out of stock on the integrated tail light (it said they had 3 in stock) and don't think we will get anymore in.

Wow, what kind of business charges your credit card for an item they don't have in stock and will most likely never have again? Horrible business that I will never even think if buying from again!

Now, does anyone know where I can take my money and buy an integrated tail light for my F3 800? Thank you

#3 ·
Mate,firstly welcome to the forum.Their is some kind of lack in communication here.Alex at GP Racing is a true gentleman and is one of the best in the motorcycle industry I have ever dealt with.It could have been just a website automatic procedure.Give Alex a ring and talk to him personally and you will change your opinion.

#4 ·
Wasn't an automated response bro, was an email from Alex himself, several actually. Either way it still does not excuse the fact I was charged for an item that is no longer in stock and won't be in stock ever again. Hell, I wasn't even given an email stating as such. I have the emails if you want proof, maybe that will change your opinion.

Bad customer service is an instant way to lose a customer. Not like a restaurant where you make an opinion on the second visit.

And I can't make a phone call I am in Afghanistan on deployment

#9 · (Edited)
DesignCorse sells a smoke integrated tail light. It is the one I have installed on my F3 800 Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Headlamp Motorcycle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Headlamp Motorcycle

I've been in communication with Alex over some parts the last few days and all of the sudden I haven't heard from him. Remember guys he is human just like us and he does run his own business. Something may have come up in his life personal or commercial that has pulled him away from serving the community whether it be a family emergency or what have you.

#10 ·
Well it has to be noted and I'm really disappointed to hear things like that about Alex and what happened to You.
Sure Alex served us and me in the US for years very well, is almost like a friend to me.
However I fear that nobody is perfect and that Alex does have some difficulties at the moment.
Vicky not at his home page anymore, selling his vintage bike collection, hmmm..., might i'm interpreting something into it.
Sure if You think about it.
He has hundreds, if not thousands, of products listed on his shop page.
It could kind of slip any when to update the numbers in stock or to eliminate things if they will not be available anymore.
My advice for every online purchase is to contact the seller about details and availability before hitting the buy now button.
However, I hope Your issue gets solved and that Alex is standing up to get the train on the rails again.
I do not want to hear such things again.
A single sparrow doesn't make a summer.

#11 ·
Hi Brandon - From time to time, I do run out of specific items, the site might show that I have the item, because some customers call and place orders on the phone, and the item is not automatically deducted from inventory, but it is not my intention to mislead you or any other customer. I am sorry I am unable to get more of those integrated Turn Signals for your specific model right away and for the inconvenience. Credit "has" been issued according to your e-mail this past Friday Aug. 8th., but you may not be able to see it over the weekend, while it is being processed by your bank. Glad you were able to order your items!

Thank you so much Carl, Mitchy, Donsy and Jon-Michael for your input!

Best regards!

#12 ·
Hi (Haupti) - Thank you for your kind words... I am in the process of buying some land, to build another house, so I am selling some of my vintage bikes, but keeping several of them around as well. I haven't been with Vikki for a couple years. I am very fortunate to be in a very happy relationship with a wonderful woman.

All the best!

#15 ·
He is a good Man,and at the end of the day you would have received your money back, Does happen, we are all human , Thanks Alex, great delivery on my Evr clutch delivered from the US TO OZ in 4 days .So unfortunately you had a bad experience. You have 2 strikes left.

cheers eddy

#17 ·
Another victim of the "I Want, Must Have, I Want It Now!" malaise the interweb has pushed upon us.

It used to be you went to your local shop, and if they didn't have it you ordered it and waited a month or so for it to arrive.

We have become so used to instant aquisition and arrival, I find it all rather sad. "4 days go by and I havent heard ..... " jeez, get a grip - 4 days!! has the world got to stop and respond immediately to everything? 4 days is hardly a lifetime is it? is the world really going to change because you cant get a smoked tail-light the minute you order it? will the world stop revolving ........

I was brought up to be patient. I would suspect that if communication was by mail, a letter probably wouldn't be written, posted and delivered in that timescale ......

Also, thanks to the interweb and "just in time" ordering, many retailers don't actually stock their full catalogue but rather rely on direct order and dispatch via their wholesaler ....... How many business could afford to keep stock levels of everything on the off-chance of an order, or anticipate customer demand for a specific item to ensure they have adequate stock for a sudden rush on one part?

#19 ·
Did he bring the bike with him on deployment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.