MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - comin aug 2014 mv agusta f4rr
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 01:51 AM
Donsy

New Site Garage
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I View Post
It's not true that MVs are not an Avery day bike mv agusta sure sells thm as that ,thy just have lots of problems,that others don't have,cause thy sell a lot more units,but shouldn't'v been excuse for a constant shity prodicet ,cause the hp4 sure kicking ass,and it's not service is what I'm concerned a bout it's that mv it self can't repair thm correct or that it's selling bikes that not fully realized and under powered or can't put out its full potential and that's all I have to say bout that.
So buy what you can deal with or what can deal with you
Lol
So are you just going to keep shitting on everybody else's threads, instead of figuring out how to get your bike sorted, or even starting your own thread to complain or ask for help maybe.
If your bike is overheating, outside of normal circumstance's, then you have a problem, and it can be sorted.
If your quickshifter is not working, get your dealer to sort it, everybody else's are working.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome