How to get more Torque out of 2010 Mv Agusta F4 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

How to get more Torque out of 2010 Mv Agusta F4

Hey Guys.. Idk if this is a stupid question or not but is it possible to get more torque out of my bike by changing the Sprockets? If So does anyone know where i can get them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:31 AM

Maybe this Question should be in the performace section. (shit look at me, now im doing theknurls work, lol )
Mate have a look at the forum sponsor sites, shit load of parts. I have put a bigger rear sprocket on my 312r and now it could pull jesus off the cross.

Someone once asked me if I was "out of my mind". To which I replied "of course I am, as its dark & scary in their".
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:34 AM
Big Randaddy

Clearly, I'm out of my league here, but I'm pretty sure that torque output has nothing to do with sprocket size.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
Clearly, I'm out of my league here, but I'm pretty sure that torque output has nothing to do with sprocket size.
No........................You are 100% correct Randy, that torque output has nothing to do with sprocket size.

post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Next time Ill post it in the performance Section.. I haven't really done to much with this site yet.. I know that the sprocket obviously isn't going to give me more torque power wise but is changing the sprockets going to give me more pull on the bottom?
post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adecritten View Post
................You are 100% correct Randy........
I'm thinking about a new signature.......I kinda like this one.....

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvalliance View Post
Thanks Next time Ill post it in the performance Section.. I haven't really done to much with this site yet.. I know that the sprocket obviously isn't going to give me more torque power wise but is changing the sprockets going to give me more pull on the bottom?
Yes....If you go bigger.....

post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 02:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Wink ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Maybe this Question should be in the performace section. (shit look at me, now i'm doing theknurls work, lol )
Mate have a look at the forum sponsor sites, shit load of parts. I have put a bigger rear sprocket on my 312r and now it could pull Jesus off the cross.
thank you hoppy

and Randy you are 100% right

Mvalliance;
if you use search......most questions have already been answered many times
most if not all of the Forum sponsors should be able to supply you with sprockets........

you will only get more torque out of your motor by modifying it and having better mapping, another can of worms

stop snorting the fucking garlic...... and inhale some oxygen

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Big Randaddy

One other thing Alliance....no one's getting after you....we're just having a little fun. Welcome to the forum, and Noel is a really nice guy, even if he doesn't want you to know it.

post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 02:07 AM Thread Starter

haha oh i know no worries.. Ive had my Mv for about year now.. Do you guys suggest a certain size for the front and back sprockets?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode