Bodis 2010 exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Bodis 2010 exhaust

Havent been in the forum for a while sorry if theres already a thread somewhere about this but i couldnt find it. Did anyone buy this exhaust and can tell the story? It looks a little weird to me with one pipe inside of the outer pipe? And in one of the pictures that inner pipe is missing, is the inner pipe a removable baffle or whats up with that. I think it looks good exept for the inner pipe thing.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediblearvid View Post
Havent been in the forum for a while sorry if theres already a thread somewhere about this but i couldnt find it. Did anyone buy this exhaust and can tell the story? It looks a little weird to me with one pipe inside of the outer pipe? And in one of the pictures that inner pipe is missing, is the inner pipe a removable baffle or whats up with that. I think it looks good exept for the inner pipe thing.....
Forgot to put the link:http://www.bodis-exhaust.com/index.p...010-3&hl=en_UK
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 AM

New Site Garage
Post +1

Yes it is a remove-able baffle.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 AM

I have one on order from Gutsy, but it's taking forever to arrive here. I'm hoping I'll have it at my doorstep within the next 2 weeks. I'll do a full write up and video when I do the install.

Chris
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 01:00 PM

Do we know if it will bolt up to the RG4 headers? It's a slip-on, correct? The stock exhaust doesn't seem to have anything in common with the RG4 for fitment.

I am sooooo interested in one for my F4 racebike.
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperF4 View Post
I have one on order from Gutsy, but it's taking forever to arrive here. I'm hoping I'll have it at my doorstep within the next 2 weeks. I'll do a full write up and video when I do the install.
Awesome!
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Established Member

So the RG4 is a full system only? I thought you could get it as a slip-on... That's what I was hoping, anyway. I have no need for a full system, so spending less on a sexy looking/sounding slip-on in the option I'd go with.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 02:17 PM

I asked a vendor once before and he said the RG4 headers will work with the stock muffler, but I don't think it'll work the other way around. I think the RG4 midpipe is different, but don't quote me on this.

Also, the RG4 muffler is not titanium and looks stock. You could just buy the carbon tips if you just want the look. The sound will not be much different.
Look at Zard or Bodis

Chris
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Established Member

Zard looks terrible to me. Bodis is sexy. I would have bought the RG4 and changed to the factory tips, actually! LOL I saw the RG4 fitted at the dealership on a used model, and the carbon was melted. The bike, was only 300 miles used...
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 02:30 PM

Just wait a couple of weeks and I'll post up mine with the Bodis. I have the same color F4 as you do, so you'll get a real good indication. I'll do a sound clip as well.

Chris

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode