MV Agusta Corse F4 Racing ECU - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By dansoarr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 03:02 AM Thread Starter

MV Agusta Corse F4 Racing ECU

Has anyone tried the Evolution Bike MV Agusta Corse F4 Racing ECU . Just purchased new Bodis Ti headers for my 2017F4 RC
which has the kit upgraded RC ECU with The SC Tail pipe. Trying to make up my mind on the EB Racing ECU or power commander & time on the dyno???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR18 View Post
Has anyone tried the Evolution Bike MV Agusta Corse F4 Racing ECU . Just purchased new Bodis Ti headers for my 2017F4 RC
which has the kit upgraded RC ECU with The SC Tail pipe. Trying to make up my mind on the EB Racing ECU or power commander & time on the dyno???
The ECU I saw from them was a standard ECU, Flashed to a Race one using ECUStudio, which is perfectly ok and rightfully a race ECU. I know this as I was able to upgrade the ROM and make changes using my ECUStudio kit (licence is held in the ECU). I would say its very good, but why not just buy ECUStudio and flash it yourself? That way you can dyno it properly and set everything up as you want and change things over time as you find you need too.

The other part of your question, Dyno every time. The basic Maps and ROM's are great, but you need dyno time to get the best from the Bike. That's the same on all bikes, no 2 engines, exhausts or filters are the same. Plus if you can access the ECU, you can fault find, and adjust the QS and Blipper to how you like it. Ok to be honest I tinker too much, but electronics / software is as much a part of modern bikes an a set of spanners.

Happy to send you a link I have showing how to flash an MV, its easy. Oh they have a discount at the moment too for Forum members. I saw a post on it somewhere
silentservice703 likes this.

----------------------------------------
2015 MV F4, ABS
ECU Re-Mapped with ECU studio (F4 RC base ROM)
QS & Blipper now working with ECU studio and Durashift sensor

others
GSXR 1000
GSXR 750

Last edited by dansoarr; 09-13-2019 at 07:23 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 04:01 AM

I've bought the EB race ECU and works great with my full RG7 system. In my case when I bought the RG7 it came with a 2012 ECU so I needed t buy an Eldor ECU to go along.
Like mentioned it's a simple option but works perfectly and the Evolution Bike staff always do a great job

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode