Chris from X-bikes NEED HELP - MVAgusta.net
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Chris from X-bikes NEED HELP

Hi Chris this is Paul End My 2012 MV F4RR has your Mirco tech and I need the CD ROM AND CABLES SENT TO . MOTORCYCLE MALL 655 Washington ave BELLEVILLE NJ 07109 =ATTENTION TYLER ALEX FROM GP RACING WILL PAY YOU I WILL PAY HIM/ PLEASE DO ASAP Ö MUCH APPRICIATED MY BIKE HAS SC PROJECT EXHAUST , NO CAT CONVETER AND BODIS HEADERS BMC INTAKE

AGAIN THATS MOTORCYCLE MALL 655 BELLEVILLE NJ 07109 ATTENSION TYLER IN SHOP MY EMAIL IS [email protected],net
phone 610-245-7362 Chris you sent codes to a dealer called EUROSPORTS BEFORE BUT THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS ANDSCREWED UP INSTALL MOTORCYCLE MALL IS BIGGEST DEALER IN USA

thanks again , Paul End
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Why don't you try email?

Chris Wells
[email protected]
[email protected]

Or call him:
+44 (0) 1945 585533

He has a web site you know:
X Bikes | Home

He is also a First Responder with the fire department, so sometimes he is a little busy.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #3 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

THANKS PAL Finding a competent shop in my area is impossible I have to take bike to anouther state .(MOTORCYCLE MALL IN NJ) EXAMPLE Ö LARGE Multi brand dealer in my area do not even have techs that know how to reflash a ECU. They sell aftermarket exhausts and tell people reflash not needed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
THANKS PAL Finding a competent shop in my area is impossible I have to take bike to another state.
Yes, Paul, this is a problem since FBF closed.
There is also North American Warhorse but I haven't used them.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/No...09836?hl=en-US

E d w a r d B4910s08

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Forum Introduction Thread)
2. Include your LOCATION in your profile: Tools > User CP > Your Profile > Edit Your details > Additional Information > Location
3. Include your BIKE MODEL/S in your signature: Tools > User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Signature
Special thanks to forum member Donsy
post #5 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

CHRIS WELLS at x-bikes is sending motorcycle mall cd rom and cables. Cant thank him enough.
mitchy likes this.
post #6 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

I would also like to thank Alex the owner of GP Racing Alex goes the extra mile even after you buy components . Alex is a Supporter of this site and highly recommend buying components from him Paul End
post #7 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 01:49 AM Thread Starter

Hi Chris whats tracking number? I want to make sure the dealer doesn't drag there feet . Thank You Paul End
post #8 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 08:23 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
This is a really lousy way to communicate with Chris @[email protected]

Call him on the phone or send an email. You will likely get a faster response.
nigelrb likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #9 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

I emailed Chris he might be on vacation My cell plan doesn't include international calls.
post #10 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

ESQZ good news Montgomery Cycle Center , a big Multi brand dealership is now a MV AGUSTA dealer . BUT , I was told there service Department doesnt't tune motorcycles . SO I will try and get Chris /X-Bikes in as there ECU tuner. Chris pre -loads The Micro Tech ECU he sells so Montgomeryville can sell as a plug and play unit to there customers. Its the least I can do as Chris is helping me out . I will ask him first in just in case he is short handed ect

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode