Looking for previous owner of custom 2012 F4 from VA damaged by fire - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Al-

Looking for previous owner of custom 2012 F4 from VA damaged by fire

hey all, I acquired another 2012 F4 RR (i think) last night that was damaged in a fire in VA. It came to me with no real story but is pretty distinct in appearance so wondering if the previous owner is on the forum. The bike appears to be an RR with the ohlins forks and shock, brembo brakes and master cylinders, and maybe the 2012 RR wheels repainted.

The rest of the bike, what remains at least, is carbon: fairings, bellypan, tail section and rear seat delete, as well as the airbox cover. Everything was custom painted Red and pearl white with a distinct blue stripe over the top.

It also has what looks like the RG4 full exhaust with header. I'm missing the keys and dash, so just wondering if anyone here knows any more about this story. I plan to get it running again as my track bike by the end of summer.

I found registration under the seat that expired in 2014 belonging to an Edward F in Virginia.
Attached Images

2004 F4 SPR F4RR Corsacorta Powered
2006 Brutale 910S
2012 F4 RR
2012 F4 RR

Last edited by Al-; 06-06-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in