Thanks again to Chris for X-BIKES - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 03:53 AM Thread Starter

Thanks again to Chris for X-BIKES

AGAIN THANKS TO CHRIS FROM X-BIKES . He helped my dealer upgrade my F4RR to F4RC spec+ Bodis headers. I ran a new Kawasaki ZX10RR (which looks great in all black BTW) and a 2018 Suzuki GSXR1000RR . 30MPH roll on to speed limit sign a little over 1/4 mile away. Then we raced through green lane park. (PA has LOTS of parks ) First they passed me going into blind opposing traffic lane but my bike was faster and when I could see it was a safe pass I dove under the GSXR1000RR and 2 corners later I dove Under the ZX10RR and rode away from them from there never to be challenged. All I can Say I WOW my MV F4RR is a great handling bike. the faster you go the better it likes it and you can hold tight to inside of the apex like glue. This win was ALL bike. In my BEST day I was 240-245 lbs (Thats without an OUNCE of fat on Me) I had Very fast hands/reflexes as a boxer. But at 245 I could never run with the fast 130-140lb riders. NOW I am 285-290lbs with a collapsed lower spine and MUST ride strait up and down like Ago in the 1950s . My riding skills have went to Shit My F4RR with Micro TEC ECU tuned y Chris at X-BIKES won the races , I was just a passenger LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 04:04 AM Thread Starter

FYI I bought my MICRO TEC ECU FROM Alex at GP RACING Pre loaded . I gave ALEX the make /model and upgrades= SC PROJECT EXHAUST ,BODIS HEADERS BMC RACE INTAKE ECT ECT. CHRIS at X-BIKES PROGRAMED MY MICRO TEC ECU Then dealer just installed it plug and play.

CHRIS FROM X-BIKES ...PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or cell 610-245-7362 thank you

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-27-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode