Why is the F4 the best SBK? - MVAgusta.net
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2018, 08:35 AM Thread Starter

Why is the F4 the best SBK?

Because when I stop I always end with a smile on my face and still enjoy that fantastic sound. I seat to rest and still look to that special attention to detail.
Yesterday I went for a ride on the local twisties and had so much fun sometimes it's like riding a train but it feels fantastic and the bike gives you that special feeling while you hear that popping coming from the exhaust.
I had a Bodis on this F4 - sometimes I miss that roar - but I'm also very pleased with the RG7 with the Eldor ECU provided by Evolutionbike it runs sooooo smooth.
After a fantastic lunch with friends I went to the national bike Expomoto and believe me if you went there you would believe that MV was number one selling bike in Portugal because they had the BIGGEST stand there with all the limited editions available and all the bike range available.
I must confess that I didn't fell in love at first sight the LH F4 it looked a bit bling to me but after seeing the one at the expo I was blown away
I don't know what MV puts in the paint the bike was so bright and elegant. Would I buy one? You bet I would...what attention to detail it had. Along with the Pirelli version they were my favorite bikes. I could manage to take a couple of pictures of the bikes because they were always surrounded with people.
What a nice a day

Last edited by ARAMIS; 05-06-2018 at 08:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 03:21 AM

What makes it best? quality construction, best handling Superbike/literbike and Hp has been increast by 50% over the years . Your Buying a worked engine race bike and that is a very cool feel. In my Avatar the bike is a GPZ with 125hp supercharged 1000cc (degree V-Twin briggs and Stratton . Started with 35hp changed internals to 4340 chrome molly forged con rods Arias forged pistons , race high lift cam, worked heads bigger stainkess steel valves ect ect a supercharger ( 20lbs boost) AISIN 500. The block is weakest link as its low grade. One piece3/8 inch low grade cast aluminum . 35 hp to 125hp and increased durability as stock engine goes 5000 miles. With forge interals 25,000 miles. Makes the BEST touring engine ever ben on. Set up isnt for speed. Its because new Harley engine is 9000$
and vibrates violently . Brigs 1000cc supercharged V-twin being90 degree v-twin is smooth as silk, Its set up like big over the road trucks who run 6cylinder turbocharged. The turbo has to be running or engine wont pull the tractor trailer. Same as Supercharged 1000occ 90 degree 35 hp v-twin it NEEDS the supercharger to pull a big full dresser Harley ELECTRA GLIDE. WHY EXPLAIN THIS? Same worked engine feel when your riding down the highway or ego as you know you made a 35hp briggs v-twin to 125hp and it runs better than factory.briggs 1000cc superchargedengine its faster smoother and cheaper than ANY harley factory engine. You are riding an 18 year old engine design that produces more hp than any of the Japanese superbikes
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 05:47 AM

in short, its unique yet it is superior to its class rivals
ARAMIS and ARAMIS like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 06:31 PM

I agree

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode