F4 to be discontinued ?? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

F4 to be discontinued ??

I just read that the f4 will be discontinued at the end of this year. This is not a good sign for a company to stop manufacturing its crown jewel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 01:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by andermarg View Post
I just read that the f4 will be discontinued at the end of this year.
Hi andermarg. Where have you been? Plenty to read about this here:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-gen...-f4-model.html

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelrb View Post
Hi andermarg. Where have you been? Plenty to read about this here:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/16-gen...-f4-model.html
Thanks for the help ! I wonder if my 2015 F4RR will go up in value or will it plummet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2018, 07:58 AM

This story is like herpies. Just when you think its gone it comes back again . This story is from ASPHALT AND RUBBER the same site that said Triumph was producing a 1200cc Hyperbike in2013? Suzuki was producing a 650cc turbo in 2015 the NEW F4 was being produced in 2015? the list goes on and on .If you believe ASPHALT and Rubber You believe in the easter bunny. I have explained this before the deal with Harley Davidson was SO good for MV it was in the Wall Street Journal. To make it real simple Haley invested roughly 200 million in MV ( cash , tooling , new factory lines , engineering of new models ect and MV bought all back for 20 million ) and sales have went up every quarter . MV sold roughly 5000 units a year now its up to 10,000 units a year. To escape Brutal taxation of Italian Government the money had to disappear. Russia is the new swiss bank account. Not for you and I but for large corporations. The Son is much more business savy than the father. In this new world economy keeping your money is as hard if not harder than making the money. the Russian investor in MV is more than likely a shell company of MV. I retired at 51 and I am glad I did. AND like I told you on mv site on facebook why do you like doom and gloom. Asphaly and Rubber is the only site that published that bs story . before Harley deal MV was in trouble but not now. The next bike MV makes will be the 1st bike that wasn't pre paid (engineering, tooling ect) The next bike MV will have to be paid from MV funds

Last edited by [email protected]; 04-22-2018 at 08:07 AM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2018, 08:11 AM

If you want doom and gloom story of failing motorcycle company , look at Suzuki . Japanese government has been holding them up for years . The Suzuki auto failing along with huge drop in there motorcycle lines killed them . Remember ?? 2006-2005?? one year they had so many left overs they didn't even import any motorcycles into the USA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode