Excitement - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Excitement

How can any MV enthusiast not be excited . Best models they have ever produced . More powerful than there Japanese competition ( never thought you would here that in a lifetime and now most eurobrands more powerful and better than Japanese brands ...Aprilia RSV4 best bike of 2017 . Love mine its just too small for me lol BMW close2nd or Ducati depending on publication . MSN voted Honda CBR1000RR and didn't give reason why ???? advertising budget maybe lol.
Working my F4RR right now have all theparts might be my last bike ... bucket bike .feet lownup with water doctors lost on why . .. the mighty have fallen ..or the candle that burns fastest burns shortests. been the strongest fastest person in sports ect all my life just wore out the machine .
BUT if I do stay on this side of the dirt doing anouther aisin500 Supercharged 1000cc briggs v-twin in a Harley electra glide .not letting Nephew trade it for triumph 675 this time lol.
and turbocharging a 2006-2007 Triumph Sprint 1050 . They used to have kit 220hp at rear wheel .
with the Sprint chassis it was a pheniminal bike.

Lastly SOMEONE please buy the 2017 Norton 1200 V4RR. Curious as hell looks to be a triumph 675 on sterroids . That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun lol

pS Esqez... Rode the 2017 Suzuki GSXR1000RR and yes much smother and more comfortable than a 2009-2010 Buell XB12R but according to professional rider I was riding with the old Buell XB12R Firebolt still handled better . ( I cant ride well enough to be compitant judge )
Chassis design hasn't been studied in 15 years but the bikes have been better than the riders for 20 years anyway ( moto2 was supposed to spark hassis study but was too costly)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode