2016 - F4 ABS or F4RR? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

2016 - F4 ABS or F4RR?

When I was buying my Second F4 I had the dilemma in getting a base model or the RR. I ended getting the ABS model with low mileage half the price of a new RR in white/black - my favorite MV color.
I always enjoyed the Marzzochi and Sachs suspension so that wasn t an issue, the motor runs fantastic and the red/silver combo also looks fantastic.
I guess it would be nice to hear if you also had this doubts and your opinion and reviews if you had or have both models - Does it worth that extra or you prefer to save the cash and customize with special extras.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 07:13 AM

I also went for the F4 with ABS rather than the RR.

I wanted a white MV so that was part of my mindset. I picked up an new old stock Ohlins shock for £600 (right time right place), which feels a bit better.

The forks are far from the worst I've ridden on. Depending on how things go I may take a trip to see Maxton and see what can can be done of the valving, but for now the seem ok.

Some of the balance of cash went on fairings, paint, ECU software, Quick shifter mod, Carbon airbox, spare wheels, tyres, tyres and more tyres.

Currently looking at replicating the standard 4 x square exit exhaust in Titanium. I love the look of the exhaust but the weight is tragic.

Still loving the white MV, sorry to all the Red / Grey owners but the white is special.

----------------------------------------
2015 MV F4, ABS
ECU Re-Mapped with ECU studio (F4 RC base ROM)
QS & Blipper now working with ECU studio and Durashift sensor

others
GSXR 1000
GSXR 750
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

I ve the TTX on the Aprilia RSV4 and is fantastic. I will look the rear Ohlins also for the F4.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode