MV Agusta Forum banner

Moto Corse Japan Exhaust Prices & Info

8K views 77 replies 15 participants last post by  mv2envy 
#1 ·
Ok guys I placed an order today for a forum member and also got the price listing which is updated from the Moto Corse website. Keep in mind all parts have lifetime warranty and yes they are handmade. Also to note if you decide to order be patient these orders take about 1-2 months to be filled once your order has been placed. Prices are as followed:

Note: F41000 and 750 prices are the same

Full system Slash Cut 441,000
Slash Cut Slip on 273,000
Midpipe 63,000

Standard Style Pipe Full System 420,000
Standard Style Slip On 252,000

Eprom 18,900

Currently the yen rate is 118 and of course varies. So the price may fluctuate when you change over currency.

#4 ·
blade007 said:
Ok guys I placed an order today for a forum member and also got the price listing which is updated from the Moto Corse website. Keep in mind all parts have lifetime warranty and yes they are handmade. Also to note if you decide to order be patient these orders take about 1-2 months to be filled once your order has been placed. Prices are as followed:

Midpipe 63,000

Eprom 18,900

Currently the yen rate is 118 and of course varies. So the price may fluctuate when you change over currency.
PICS BLADE PICS!!! Thanks mate.

#13 ·
do they sell the slash cut as a slip on, or only as full system, mecause i already have a straight through mid pipe, and i dont feel like changing my headers.

#14 ·
mv2envy said:
do they sell the slash cut as a slip on, or only as full system, mecause i already have a straight through mid pipe, and i dont feel like changing my headers.
blade007 said:

Midpipe 63,000

Eprom 18,900

:)

#15 ·
am i the only one that is wondering why moto corse isnt offering these exhausts on ebay?!?!?! it would make it so much easier to order for those of us that dont speak or read japenese, plus people that arent on this forum could know about their product too. maybe somone should forward this to them? any thoughts?

#16 ·
they wont ship to the states. that's why people are sending their orders to blade007 and he ships it to them. he's the Moto Corse medium.

#18 ·
MV2Envy, Moto Corse wont ship to you brother. They have a good product catalog however they could care less about shipping it. My guess is that they worry about shipping costs, perhaps they're too busy for all of that. I personally dont know. Im located in Japan so thats how some of the guys on the forum have gotten the pipes or will be getting the pipes. I just place the orders, pick up the pipes when theyre done and ship to you guys. Simple as that.

#19 ·
blade007 said:
MV2Envy, Moto Corse wont ship to you brother. They have a good product catalog however they could care less about shipping it. My guess is that they worry about shipping costs, perhaps they're too busy for all of that. I personally dont know. Im located in Japan so thats how some of the guys on the forum have gotten the pipes or will be getting the pipes. I just place the orders, pick up the pipes when theyre done and ship to you guys. Simple as that.
oh i see, thats mighty nice of you blade, not too many people would go through the trouble, just goes to show you how MV fanatics stick together and take care of eachother. keep up the good work blade. if im ever able to afford it, ill let ya know

#23 ·
ASM said:
And don't you ever move to another country... :stickpoke :)
agreed!!!!!! lol blade, we are puting u under japan arrest. you are not free to leave to another country (slightly moddified airline commercial)

#24 ·
i can drive down to the Moto Corse Lab and get the same parts for the same price. but i don't wanna wreck blade007's business. :) plus, i'm lazy.:silly:

#26 ·
fyi: the wait for delivery from moto corse locally is about 2 months for slash tips.

not that i asked.... you know.... they just sorta....told me.... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.