Click to view the thread and add your name.
The information for the 2013 MV Agusta Southern California meet is below. Please view the thread for the ongoing discussion. Current highlights:
- August 24, 2013
- Please fill up prior to arrival at http://goo.gl/maps/S8sv2 near Cars and coffee. It will be approximately 80 miles until the next fill up
- Meet at Cars & Coffee Irvine from 7am - 8:30am (Google map)
- We will ride through Ortega, Palomar mountain, stopping at Lake Henshaw for a lunch setup for us. Lunch will be $12.95/per person and is optional. After lunch we continue on to Julian for some pie, and optionally Moto Forza.
- The current route via Google Maps
- There is a northern california to southern california ride being formed with several members. Click for more information
The 2012 MVAgusta.net Southern California meet has been scheduled for the morning of Saturday, June 30 at 9am. Once again, we'll form the largest MV Agusta Motorcycle gathering in the United States here in California and ride as a group together up Angeles Crest Highway from Glendale to Newcombs Ranch for lunch. After lunch, many of us will continue to ride to Wrightwood where we’ll gas up again and ride back to Glendale.
View the discussion in the forum and add yourself to the list >
2 replies, 0 views
Anyone have experience tracking one of these two stroke GP bikes? Will I be happy riding it vs. the F3?
2 replies, 18 views
AEM Factory Rearsets and Carbon Fiber Levers. You can find them under AEM in my store. http://www.e-securedsite.com/gutsype...e%20in%20Italy Thank you!
25 replies, 437 views
Well today on the Pacific Hwy the prick had nothing better to do so he just had to get me for my arrow exhaust being to loud and now i have to go for a noise test,he had nothing to test it with so he ...
2509 replies, 152408 views
I had the wheels off and cleaned the life out of her ready for my ride on Sunday. How about you guys?
28 replies, 1093 views
175721 175729 They have bronze tips, larger than stock holes, but no "RG3" markings.
0 replies, 20 views
Which section on your site do you have the nose fairing bracket when running track fairings without the headlight for 2007 F41000R.
20 replies, 585 views
Just curious how many, if any, 00-09 F4 owners race, or track, at least one of their Agustas.
2 replies, 38 views
Well I own another MV. Bought an 04 750 Brutale. Neat bike and a good price. I had a b3 800 I sold in Augest.
14 replies, 431 views
Yes, today it turned over 27,000 mi..... Total number of broken/defective parts???? Precisely 2 ....... 2 Low beam bulbs........go figure never burned a headlight bulb out before car or bike ...
4 replies, 136 views
Hi all, here is an article of the great man Mr.Tamburini. Enjoy.