MV Agusta Forum banner

Sampled the 2 naked kings.....................

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  pigiolino 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=67272.0

http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/others/06_mv_brutale_910r/910_mod/910.htm

I have to say i like the S4RS better, maybe because it was softer, more comfortable, and busier with the shifting, hence more fun. The 910 has ALL of the Moto Corse goodies, but it feel stiff, solid, too d**n loud, and wind was too strong in straight aways, had a headache pretty soon, I think a stock bike might be much more comfortable. Both are great bikes of course. But at the end of the day, i pick the S4RS. And its even comfortable when u go 2-up, ur girl will even love u more afterwards, plus i didnt even feel much of her in the back with the comfort seat option. Nice bike for sure!!!! But one have to admit, the 910 is much more sexier and beautiful to look at.
Oh yea, and the brakes on the duc is too good!! too grabby, really needs one finger operation or it will definitely bite you, dont ask me how i know.
Both are featured in many local mags, and the MV especially :

but funny thing is, the 910 is still in my garage and it looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That is absolutely fabulous.......
I also looked at the S4RS when i was making my decision on which bike to purchase.
It's called SEX APPEAL.......This damn bike just oozes it, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it..
All of my friends that have seen it say that pictures of the bike are amazing but seeing it in person is even more so.
What can you say other than
Ride her like a one night stand!!!!!!..........

Im GOing to MOUnt you now..... :hitit: :hitit:

#5 ·
too lazy to make sound clip, sorry. but its the BEST sounding machine u will ever hear!!! Guranteeed!!!! The db killers are still in the can and it is still the best!!!! The thing is a thing of beauty, but i wish they made it a 2 can though. But just the price will put most people off, but u do get what u pay for. Still just look it, its stuff wet dreams are about :

GL 21 said:
Oh i forgot to ask, what do you think of your Moto Corse exhaust. Any noticable difference.
Could you please post a sound clip, PLEASE, PLEASE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.