Not to repeat my self with posts this is starting from the beginning and working out where did i go wrong on fixing this problem.
I started with the following questions in regards to the bike.
1. problem was that i had a discharging battery. The problem was the battery not having power to turn over the engine from a week of sitting around and not running.
2. The bike would run after kicking it over by dropping a gear or jumping it with another car or charging the battery over a tender.
3. After deciding on replacing the battery with a lithium 12 cell the bike started up like a charm. After taking it for a spin the battery light started flashing and then went fully red. After a bit more riding the power started to fade away from my lights speedometer and RPM gauge. Then it just fully shot down and came to a halt.
4. After that happened i changed my 12 cell lithium to my old acid battery and tried on jumping it. After jumping the battery the bike started up but then after i pulled the jumper it died.
5. I checked the fuses next to the battery and found out that one of em was blown so i changed the number 40 fuse for a new one. The battery had no power to turn it over so i tried to see if i could jump it once more it did not work. So i tried a rolling start it turned on for a split second and then died
6. I talked to a tech near my work that do some MV repairs but not electrical work. He told me that starters and alternators dont usually go out of work on bikes. He told me to look into a Voltage regulator
I have no idea where to look for that... i went over all the shop drawings for the bike including the owners manual and could not find anything to do with the voltage regulator.
Now my question can it be something with the SPU, Voltage regulator, or alternator.
Whats the best way to test this problem at this point and time.
I do have a problem with my low beam light as well in regards of it night working. I checked fuse and connections changed the bulb 2 times and no luck.
I dont know any more. In regards on taking it to the shop i wold love to but its a good 50 mils away so i would like to see if i can find the problem before i relocate it to a licensed MV Agusta Dealer/shop.
once again sorry for re-posting and re Threading. I hope this just gives more of the back story about all the problems.
and do you guys know of a good place to order parts from.