|

Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > Models > Brutale B4
Register FAQ Members List

Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
BrutaleSpeed23

No MVs in the Registry

Default Intergrated tail light

Has anyone installed one of these Brutale tail lights with the intergrated blinkers off eBay which come from Hong Kong or China? Their selling for $44 , but then site sponser have them at $120. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-LED-Ta...ht_5273wt_1109

I buy everything off site sponsers, but kind of on a money saving kick due to a baby on the way, but want to change a few things on my Brutale. Let me know what you think.
BrutaleSpeed23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
UnaRosa
Established Member

Ordered one from a site sponsor. The left turn signal quick working within two months. That said the site sponsor agreed to replace it if I shipped it back. I was surprised the sponsor took the item back as typically electronic items don't have a return policy (at least in my experience). That was two months ago so getting a lesson in patience. The sponsor has great shipping and pricing so am willing to be patient. Moral of the story: Spent more money but have someone that will stand behind their product.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
tokesSV
Established Member

MV in the Registry:
[Brutale S]

That looks identical to the one I bought for 2X more from a site sponsor. I wouldn't be surprised if it is identical, you're just getting it one step and one markup earlier in the supply chain. I would say go with the eBay one, it's not like this is a highly engineered piece. It's a piece of plastic with two wires and a light bulb, kinda hard to screw up.
tokesSV is offline   Reply With Quote