|

Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > Models > F4 - 1st Gen. 1998-2009
Register FAQ Members List

Old 11-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
TwoWheels

MV in the Registry:
[F4S 750]

Question Wanted: Details on 2001 Biposto tail graphics?

Help:

I'm converting my bone stock red/silver base model 2001 F4 from monoposto to biposto. I need a good, clear photo of a tail section with factory paint & graphics. I thought it would be easy on Google or in the gallery here1, but so far I've only found blurry lowers images, or clear images with '1000' on them. I'm trying to go for a completely stock look, and I need a reference photo.
I'm going to keep mining the web, but if you have one you could send it would be great.

Also, is there a reference for the graphics themselves? I thought tapeworks had them but no joy.

Thanks,

Dave
TwoWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
adecritten

No MVs in the Registry

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWheels View Post
Help:

I'm converting my bone stock red/silver base model 2001 F4 from monoposto to biposto. I need a good, clear photo of a tail section with factory paint & graphics. I thought it would be easy on Google or in the gallery here1, but so far I've only found blurry lowers images, or clear images with '1000' on them. I'm trying to go for a completely stock look, and I need a reference photo.
I'm going to keep mining the web, but if you have one you could send it would be great.

Also, is there a reference for the graphics themselves? I thought tapeworks had them but no joy.

Thanks,

Dave

Are these any good for you Dave? I'm pretty sure the black F4 is the right size too, its a direct copy I used a few years ago for decals

Last edited by adecritten : 11-27-2013 at 01:47 PM.
adecritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 AM   #3
MVBERT

MV in the Registry:
[F4S 750]

These pics are missing a clear pic of the small tail 35mm high, 50mm long MV logo which sits in the centre just above the rear lights. It's position is just visible amongst the reflections.

If you want an actual MV one I have the part no's, I just bought one from Forza Italia at Silverstone UK.
The 'F4' graphic I have seen on UK ebay, or try Forza, you pay alot more for Factory graphics rather than replica's of course.
MVBERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
Deequeue
Established Member

No MVs in the Registry

I'll stick a pic of the tail logo on mine up when I get home
Deequeue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
adecritten

No MVs in the Registry

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVBERT View Post
These pics are missing a clear pic of the small tail 35mm high, 50mm long MV logo which sits in the centre just above the rear lights. It's position is just visible amongst the reflections.

If you want an actual MV one I have the part no's, I just bought one from Forza Italia at Silverstone UK.
The 'F4' graphic I have seen on UK ebay, or try Forza, you pay alot more for Factory graphics rather than replica's of course.
Here ya go, the positioning of this decal is the same on mono as it is on the bip.!! I have these exact decals in stock too.

Last edited by adecritten : 11-27-2013 at 01:47 PM.
adecritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
MVBERT

MV in the Registry:
[F4S 750]

Nice one adecritten!
MVBERT is offline   Reply With Quote