# melb meets - MVAgusta.net
log in
|
|


Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > General > Events, Group Rides, and Meets
Register FAQ Members List
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
ddmv
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
ddmv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,007
Thumbs up melb meets

Hi all.

Well its on again, the FOIM (festival of Italian motorcycles). To be held on the 18th Nov.
Place: Argyle Gardens Lygon St, Carlton. Start time 10am.

So bring the MV's and upstage the Dukes,Guzzies etc...

Then on the 23-25 Nov is the "bike expo" at jeffs shed.
Lets hope they have a MV stand this year.

And if this sunday (11th) is good weather, going for a ride.
All welcome.

ddmv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
JSM
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
JSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmv View Post
Hi all.

Well its on again, the FOIM (festival of Italian motorcycles). To be held on the 18th Nov.
Place: Argyle Gardens Lygon St, Carlton. Start time 10am.

So bring the MV's and upstage the Dukes,Guzzies etc...

Then on the 23-25 Nov is the "bike expo" at jeffs shed.
Lets hope they have a MV stand this year.

And if this sunday (11th) is good weather, going for a ride.
All welcome.

Yes indeed Dino....................its all on againMV Imports will have a stand and the Expo and we hope to have as many owners as possible there on Friday evening; we are also looking to have a dinner afterwards, will keep you posted oh and BTW.......................could be very special surprise also: jsm:
__________________
JSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
JSM
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
JSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmv View Post
Hi all.

Well its on again, the FOIM (festival of Italian motorcycles). To be held on the 18th Nov.
Place: Argyle Gardens Lygon St, Carlton. Start time 10am.

So bring the MV's and upstage the Dukes,Guzzies etc...

Then on the 23-25 Nov is the "bike expo" at jeffs shed.
Lets hope they have a MV stand this year.

And if this sunday (11th) is good weather, going for a ride.
All welcome.

Yes indeed Dino....................its all on againMV Imports will have a stand at the Expo and we hope to have as many owners as possible there on Friday evening; we are also looking to have a dinner afterwards, will keep you posted oh and BTW.......................could be very special surprise also: jsm:
__________________
JSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
MVF3_40
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 607
Default

Sadly the best of the breed (my mvf3) will be racing the 18th.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App
MVF3_40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
JSM
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
JSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF3_40 View Post
Sadly the best of the breed (my mvf3) will be racing the 18th.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App
However...................hope you can make the Expo Friday evening:j sm:
__________________
JSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #6
Loony
Established Member


 
Loony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 123
Default

Im in boys..happy to help fly the Mv flag....got a mate with a brutale also...we meeting anywhere and riding in or just meeting there ?
__________________
Loony by name Loony by nature
Loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #7
JSM
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
JSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loony View Post
Im in boys..happy to help fly the Mv flag....got a mate with a brutale also...we meeting anywhere and riding in or just meeting there ?
L, will post up details shortly...........................: jsm:
__________________
JSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:23 AM   #8
ddmv
Senior Member

No MVs in the Registry

 
ddmv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
L, will post up details shortly...........................: jsm:
+1 ...
ddmv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.