Go Back   MVAgusta.net > General > Media
Register FAQ Members List

Old 10-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Bruce Taylor

MV in the Registry:
[F3]

Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Taylor
Default NEC Motorcycle Show 2012

It appears that MV are not one of the exhibitors at this years show, now that is very disappointing

Last edited by Bruce Taylor : 10-14-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Bruce Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
rz33v4

MV in the Registry:
[F3]

That would make no sense, given the aggressive sales increases the company is looking for and the release of the F3/B3 and more models in the pipeline.
rz33v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
gordon

No MVs in the Registry

Well the NEC show is less than a week after EICMA so the logistics of moving stuff from Milan to Birmingham would be quite a challenge for a relatively small manufacturer. The NEC is more of a corner shop event compared to EICMA anyway so if I was to choose which show I would go to it would be EICMA any day.
The MV stand there is invariably the most stunning one at the show and worth the trip.
Cheers
Gordon
gordon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
bungle
Established Member

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Well the NEC show is less than a week after EICMA so the logistics of moving stuff from Milan to Birmingham would be quite a challenge for a relatively small manufacturer. The NEC is more of a corner shop event compared to EICMA anyway so if I was to choose which show I would go to it would be EICMA any day.
The MV stand there is invariably the most stunning one at the show and worth the trip.
Cheers
Gordon
The thing is everyone else can get there! Even the smallest bespoke manufactures make an effort & they have less money in the coffers than MV.

It amazes me that a company who is striving for profitable sales can not be arsed to showcase its products at the only major bike show in the UK.

It is either arrogance or stupidity on their part.

There is a lot of owners of MV"s in the UK [inc me!] & it stinks that I can not approach any official from MV and talk about the bike I own & The possible purchase of a new bike/model.
It can be very reassuring to discuss the joys & frustration of owning an MV & also to give them feedback & receive some assurances back.

That is why this year I have spent my dosh on another italian brand who can be bothered to showcase its products & actually have some back up.
bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
MVF3_40

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungle View Post
The thing is everyone else can get there! Even the smallest bespoke manufactures make an effort & they have less money in the coffers than MV.

It amazes me that a company who is striving for profitable sales can not be arsed to showcase its products at the only major bike show in the UK.

It is either arrogance or stupidity on their part.

There is a lot of owners of MV"s in the UK [inc me!] & it stinks that I can not approach any official from MV and talk about the bike I own & The possible purchase of a new bike/model.
It can be very reassuring to discuss the joys & frustration of owning an MV & also to give them feedback & receive some assurances back.

That is why this year I have spent my dosh on another italian brand who can be bothered to showcase its products & actually have some back up.
There is no accounting for some peoples taste now is there...mv don't need to show, they have people like me talking up the awesome f3 at race meetings. Think i could have taken two deposits at the last one! :-P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App
MVF3_40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #6
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

I've got the same attitude as MV...........................i'm off to EICMA, Nov 13th

Makes you wonder if mV care about the uK market

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
Bruce Taylor

MV in the Registry:
[F3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
I've got the same attitude as MV...........................i'm off to EICMA, Nov 13th

Makes you wonder if mV care about the uK market
Lucky man, look forward to your feed back, if any from MV
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Taylor View Post
Lucky man, look forward to your feed back, if any from MV
First stop is always the MV stand

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #9
Bruce Taylor

MV in the Registry:
[F3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
First stop is always the MV stand
Will expect pics and report!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #10