Go Back   MVAgusta.net > General > General Talk
Register FAQ Members List

Old 03-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #201
stephen wood
Banned

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djester View Post
I don't see anything wrong with his welcome back.
The words started flying when sir Stephen threw them 1st.

When people spoke about the "god awful BMW", they also used a certain descriptive term. This term that you left out was "ulgy". Maybe you remember it as "god awful ulgy BMW". I don't think anyone (in their right mind) would think that BMW would produce a crap motorbike. The BMW has caused all the bike companies to scramble & make/produce a more techologically (spelling?? who cares?) advanced bike/product line.
Anyone can see that the BMW has a load of power, and I am sure that most agree that it doesn't make up with the looks department.
This lot of folks we have here are a little biased as we are coming from one of the most beautiful looking bikes in the world.
I think you are trying to change history here, you'll find the words started flying 1st when your side kick King MrView started to show everbody what a God he is with words he's no good at any technical suff, just verbal diarrhoea. In fact that just about sums him up "Verbal Diarrhoea" have a look back at all his posts, they are just "Verbal Diarrhoea, he's never helped any forum member yet.
stephen wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #202
kawininja

MV in the Registry:
[F4 MY2010+]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
OK, thanks for that, Pic of RSV4 Factory aprc included, since been fitted with Akra, must admit, not as violently quick as the S1000RR, or as pretty as aa F41000RR (everyone looks at Steves bike and not mine) but and again imho the bike has a superb natural balance and for me is a great package.

I don't mind if you think it's crap or ugly, you have a right to your view(s) and opinion and I respect that..........................but bringing it into every thread that I post on in the future ...........
I'd take an RSV4 in a heartbeat
kawininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #203
gotojoe

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Quote:
S**t, had to have quick google about that one,
Dot 5.1 is ok, good stuff!!, but we all now the dangers of Dot 5 ?....................it's the silicon one that WILL cause all your seals to expand and wreck your brakes/clutch

You are right on the money Mike..Dot 5.1 is a completely different animal to dot 5
Dot 5 is not compatible with Dot 4 and will very likely destroy your seals.

Dot 5.1 is compatible with Dot 4 and won't destroy your seals. It has a higher wet boiling point than dot 4 but as it is more hygroscopic it needs changing more regularly than dot 4

Dot 5.1 is probably overkill on a road bike...

I change my brake fluid and clutch fluid once a year anyway.. Its Hydraulic therapy ; )

joe
gotojoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #204
ASM

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocemoto View Post
Fish elsewhere, no bites here...........goading much ?
Stop fishing and work on your next video dammit...
Old 03-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #205
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawininja View Post
I'd take an RSV4 in a heartbeat
I won't knock the BMW now I am out of it, it is and was a very special bike and just about untouchable performance wise.

My only slight negatives would be some parts look a little ''cheap'' as in rear subframe and the plastics, and some others very expensive, like the Aluminium fuel tank, Aprilia/MV/Ducati take note here

I was hoping BMW would bring out a special edition with Ohlins/carbon etc.

It's very odd though, if some one stole my RSV4 and I couldn't have another I don't think I would have another BMW? and I don't know why
not? can't fathom that one out

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #206
Velocemoto

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM View Post
Stop fishing and work on your next video dammit...
workin' on it...
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #207
kawininja

MV in the Registry:
[F4 MY2010+]

Quote:
I won't knock the BMW now I am out of it, it is and was a very special bike and just about untouchable performance wise.

My only slight negatives would be some parts look a little ''cheap'' as in rear subframe and the plastics, and some others very expensive, like the Aluminium fuel tank, Aprilia/MV/Ducati take note here

I was hoping BMW would bring out a special edition with Ohlins/carbon etc.

It's very odd though, if some one stole my RSV4 and I couldn't have another I don't think I would have another BMW? and I don't know why
not? can't fathom that one out
I find it kind of fun just to keep changing and trying out different rides. Always so different bike to bike.
kawininja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:06 AM   #208
marineengineer

MV in the Registry:
[F4 MY2010+]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen wood View Post
Why don't you have the balls to tell MRview to grow up or tell him he should be ashamed of himself when he posts this type of crap, do you really think he posts crap like this to make people feel better about themselves? I think you need to wake up and smell the cofe my friend.
Dear MVista

Stephen Wood has told me to grow some balls and tell you to grow up and be ashamed of yourself when you post "crap" on this forum. You are not making people feel better about themselves. Furthermore I must wake up and smell the coffee.

Dear Stephen Wood

Grow up.
marineengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #209
cas.kelly
Banned

No MVs in the Registry

Default Vista really loves stephen

MVista's thoughs towards stephen are not all bad:

I got this idea from the F3 section where Stephen W. posted his desktop, I thought to myself "How cool I wonder what eveyone else has?" Ok, so I showed you mine, now let's see yours

Original Idea:
Attachment 56717

see they can kiss and make up

Last edited by cas.kelly : 05-23-2013 at 09:17 AM.
cas.kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:40 AM   #210
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas.kelly View Post
MVista's thoughs towards stephen are not all bad:

I got this idea from the F3 section where Stephen W. posted his desktop, I thought to myself "How cool I wonder what eveyone else has?" Ok, so I showed you mine, now let's see yours

Original Idea:
Attachment 56717

see they can kiss and make up
I think you'll find there is a Stephen Wood and a Stephen W

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote