Old 03-31-2012, 09:08 PM   #181
Donsy

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Send a message via Skype™ to Donsy
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocemoto View Post
You dont want it to it too much like the Triumph Donsy !!

An edgy and track focused attitude with looks of an angel will do it's reputation no harm...this fueling talk will a little though, initially.

The F4's never got rave reviews on the road either, but they were always up there when the road was perfect or the track was calling....hell, the 312 won Masterbike in 2007 after 8 years of development.

I'd lay bets the F3 will be quicker than the Truimph at Marterbike 2012 It's credibility will grow over time I'm sure
I agree Pete.

Mobile - 0438385776 in Australia
eMail me - donsy@teamdouble3racing.com or teamdouble3@bigpond.com [PayPal]
Web - http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/aboutus.php
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...53264738050813
Donsy is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #182
enkil

Buy it and have fun
enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #183
ASM

No MVs in the Registry

I am really amazed that this thread is still going....all about one article. I said it before and say it again....MCN tested the bike at launch and complained about the fueling in the morning (sport setting). The same magazine, the same tester, the same bike later that day did not have fueling issues anymore....using the custom setting.

Same magazine, same bike, same tester, and a British bike in the test....suddenly the fueling is bad again (without mentioning what setting they used)...

Bottom line....seems to be a bit inconsistent to me to take it seriously....and as long as no other magazine also picks up the fueling, hard to believe. But as many have said before...I wanna see reports on non pre-production models, from different magazines, or independent people test-riding them....after all, these reports should all match right?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #184
adecritten

No MVs in the Registry

Default Stop Press News!!

I have been reliably informed that an MV Agusta F3, F4 and Ducati Panigale have been spotted doing laps on the TT course this weekend. No further information at this time but am on the case.

I may get a ride sooner than later

In the meantime Frenaugo has been spotted ridding an H1 500 Kawasaki.

Last edited by adecritten : 11-27-2013 at 02:52 PM.
adecritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #185
jonnyconcrete

MV in the Registry:
[F4 MY2010+]

Send a message via Skype™ to jonnyconcrete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM View Post
I am really amazed that this thread is still going....all about one article. I said it before and say it again....MCN tested the bike at launch and complained about the fueling in the morning (sport setting). The same magazine, the same tester, the same bike later that day did not have fueling issues anymore....using the custom setting.

Same magazine, same bike, same tester, and a British bike in the test....suddenly the fueling is bad again (without mentioning what setting they used)...

Bottom line....seems to be a bit inconsistent to me to take it seriously....and as long as no other magazine also picks up the fueling, hard to believe. But as many have said before...I wanna see reports on non pre-production models, from different magazines, or independent people test-riding them....after all, these reports should all match right?

jonnyconcrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #186
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

Smile Back From My Weekend In The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk View Post
Mate? why on earth do you think i'm your mate you arrogant twat
Seriously? I had a great weekend & it just got better.

Awesome Tepenyaki Bar at the Rocks by Kobe Jones (do yourself a gastronomic favour everyone, if in Sydney definitely visit this place) also 71 York Street funkiest little bar called Stitch - it doesn't have a sign & you'll never find it if you are not in the know, just a door with a sewing machine & some dressmaker's models with partly stitched works in progress. Two little bar doors open to a much wider staircase leads down to the bar with old school sewing machines & tables - great vibe, fantastic fresh cocktail menu, excellent wine list, beers - music is fairly eclectic but with an overall R&B feel - funky vibe great - ah I digress, mainly as I wish I was still there - oh yes, back to mvagusta.net - it certainly has a familiar feel.

Again, welcome back Mike, your 'technical' input is certainly invaluable.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #187
mikef4uk

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Seriously? I had a great weekend & it just got better.

Awesome Tepenyaki Bar at the Rocks by Kobe Jones (do yourself a gastronomic favour everyone, if in Sydney definitely visit this place) also 71 York Street funkiest little bar called Stitch - it doesn't have a sign & you'll never find it if you are not in the know, just a door with a sewing machine & some dressmaker's models with partly stitched works in progress. Two little bar doors open to a much wider staircase leads down to the bar with old school sewing machines & tables - great vibe, fantastic fresh cocktail menu, excellent wine list, beers - music is fairly eclectic but with an overall R&B feel - funky vibe great - ah I digress, mainly as I wish I was still there - oh yes, back to mvagusta.net - it certainly has a familiar feel.

Again, welcome back Mike, your 'technical' input is certainly invaluable.
Many thanks for that Rob, I really look forward to your condesending superior, high and mighty posts, please feel very welcome to reply tp any post I make, I will try and do my very best to answer any posts you make across this forum, they won't be as perfect and weel written as yours, and may unfortunately have the odd spelling or grammer mistake but I will do my very best.

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now

Last edited by mikef4uk : 04-01-2012 at 01:24 PM.
mikef4uk is offline   Reply With Quote