|

Forum
Go Back   MVAgusta.net > General > General Talk
Register FAQ Members List

Old 02-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
Cash_Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVArt View Post
Welcome back Ash & speedy recovery; need to ride that beast now that Chris has sorted it for you.
Thanks mate,
Hopefully another week or 2 and I should be back on it for short rides.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #22
ASM

No MVs in the Registry

Thanks for posting this Ash....haven't been here for a while either...saves me the question....
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #23
The_castle

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle

Hi Ash.
Melanie, Scooter & I are in the North Island. Safe and well away from the quakes.
Please let me know when you're in New Zealand. We would be honoured to have you as our guest.
Dave.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #24
X81
Site Sponsor

No MVs in the Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
Sorry mate, I only read your post today....we finished up drinking at midnight so I dont think his plans of a 4:30am departure was going to happen . I'm sure the Micro-tec Guru will be fine.

Good luck with your bike mate
Ended up getting on the road at 6.00 after packing etc. stopped twice for naps though

Halfway there having a burger now. Last night was a laugh mate.
X81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:26 AM   #25
MVista
Cyber SPOTTER

DOGGIE!!!!

I did see your post but was too lazy & couldn't be arsed replying. I figured I'd catch you in a dull period. Looks like this is it!

Welcome back man, good to see you!
Old 02-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #26
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Default Sad to hear about your back and I hope you get well soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
Hey guys thanks for welcoming me back and bringing me up to speed on some of whats been happening.
Sounds like I've missed a lot. I'm sorry to hear that some of the older members have left.
I'll have to hunt through some old threads to find out who and why?
Let me guess, could it have been politically based?

John:
Nice to hear from you mate. How's the new house going? Any more toys you've added to the collection? Whilst being laid up myself I've been looking for another bike to keep and use at another location in Australia (Queensland), and even though I should be looking at something a bit more cruisy, I keep coming back to your Ducati 1098R and Beemer.

Cheers
Hey Ash,

We've done nothing much to the new house, apart from keeping on top of the garden work. How are you doing with your place?

After Carlís post on single cylinder racers, heís got my lips wet for a Ducati Supermono. Iíve tracked down a couple of nice conditioned Supermonosí and when the time is right and more importantly, if the price is right, then Iíll take a punt on buying one..

However, Iím not buying any other bikes for the time being until I've finished all my bike projects and found another suitable property to re-invest the monies from our old house sale.. The house prices in St Albans is mental and bargains are thin on the ground.. You know me, I like a bargain!

Good to have you back mate.
John

EMAIL : john@jandrdasilva.co.uk

Warning : Strong Sex References, Hard Drug Use and Strong Language
JDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #27
mitchy
The Hub Man

Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy

Welcome back Ash,and a speedy recovery.I have been making a redesigned rear hub for MVs,to solve the problem with bearing failures and has been quite successful,in between running my business and buying and selling houses.When you are fully recovered maybe I could get a couple of the Brisbane boys together,show them the Oxley Hwy and come down and meet you.

Work.Email & Paypal.
tweedcitytruck@onestream.com.au
Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
mitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #28
Cash_Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_castle View Post
Hi Ash.
Melanie, Scooter & I are in the North Island. Safe and well away from the quakes.
Please let me know when you're in New Zealand. We would be honoured to have you as our guest.
Dave.
I'm relieved to hear that You, Melanie and the Famous Scooter are safe and well away from the earthquakes.
Thank you also for your very kind offer of having me as your guest. I will gratefully and humbly accept in advance. As yet I do not have any travel dates confirmed. But as they come up I will let you know.

Thanks again Dave
Old 02-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #29
Cash_Dawg

Thanks Rob and Mitch.
Its good to be back and reading up on things that have been going on. Good to see a steady stream of newbies too.

Mitch: you new MV Hub project sounds interesting. How far are you from completion?
Let me know when things settle down for you and the guys and head down this way. Hopefully by then i'll be fully recovered and back riding.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #30
Cash_Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post
Hey Ash,

We've done nothing much to the new house, apart from keeping on top of the garden work. How are you doing with your place?

After Carlís post on single cylinder racers, heís got my lips wet for a Ducati Supermono. Iíve tracked down a couple of nice conditioned Supermonosí and when the time is right and more importantly, if the price is right, then Iíll take a punt on buying one..

However, Iím not buying any other bikes for the time being until I've finished all my bike projects and found another suitable property to re-invest the monies from our old house sale.. The house prices in St Albans is mental and bargains are thin on the ground.. You know me, I like a bargain!

Good to have you back mate.
John

Thanks again John,
I sold my house shortly after splitting with Cindy. Too big and high maintenance to be there on on my own, as well as away a lot. So I put it on the market, and within 7 weeks it was sold for a reasonably tidy profit after only a year. Sad to see it go as it was a sought after location, but have a nice new place now with an amazing view and settling in well.

The Supermono sounds interesting. I know very little about them so will have to do some research to bring myself up to speed. Im betting if it has wet the appetite of you and Carl they would be very special indeed.