iamlance

No MVs in the Registry

ErikV said I'm rude.
iamlance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
Cash_Dawg

Hey guys thanks for welcoming me back and bringing me up to speed on some of whats been happening.
Sounds like I've missed a lot. I'm sorry to hear that some of the older members have left.
I'll have to hunt through some old threads to find out who and why?
Let me guess, could it have been politically based?

Donsy:
Congrats on adding a few more trophies to the mantle piece. Sorry to hear about your knees. I hope the recovery is going well and a speedy one for you.

John:
Nice to hear from you mate. How's the new house going? Any more toys you've added to the collection? Whilst being laid up myself I've been looking for another bike to keep and use at another location in Australia (Queensland), and even though I should be looking at something a bit more cruisy, I keep coming back to your Ducati 1098R and Beemer.

Dave:
Thanks mate for the well wishes. I hope all is well with you and your family and friends in NZ. From what I hear from close friends in Christchurch, these earthquakes are relentless and you are experiencing near on weekly after shocks! Are you on the South Island? I had a few visits to NZ scheduled, some for and some for play, but all work had been postponed till things settle down. I may be visiting in April/May.
On another note......A huge belated congratulations on your purchase of the CC. Wow!

Rob_b:
Thanks mate. Chris has given the MV his Midas touch. A few of us are taking him out for drinks this afternoon to get him smashed before he heads up your way Monday morning. Are you able to catch him on the Goldie while he's there?

Michel:
It was a pleasure to meet you in person earlier in the week. Good conversation and laughs timely spaced between the back round Dyno run of Chris tuning your Brutale was a great way to pass some time. Let me know when you're back up on the coast and we'll catch up whether in Port or Coffs. Good Luck with the Emerald Beach project.

Cheers
Old 02-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
Rob_b

MV in the Registry:
[F4 1000 R]

Hey guys

Take it easy on Chris, don't smash too many brain cells

I need him to have a look at my bike too

So, yeah Ash, I do wish to catch up with him up here on the GC
Rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Randy is having a Bubba 4
Alvin sold the forum
Lots of name calling and some members left
Dave got a CC that he left at Randy's place for one year
Pics and some reviews of the F3
Lee seems to be selling all his bikes and built a boat.
Chicks still dig Brutie riders.
F4 riders are still limp.
Erik was right about NotLance.
Carl has his own collection of groupies, many who kiss his ass on a regular basis
I am actively wholesaling F4CC parts on eBay.
Randrew has been stricken with CF disease, soon to be solved with my assistance when he builds his new home.
Chuck got a new knee, and a titanium pee pee.
Elton fades in and out of conciousness.

I'm thinking that about covers it.
910R, S4RS,'78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........

Last edited by Randarosa : 02-18-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #15
X81
Site Sponsor

No MVs in the Registry

This afternoon is going to hurt isn't it?

good job i went training last night and have just gotten rid of todays hangover
X81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #16
eddypro

Quote:
Originally Posted by X81 View Post
This afternoon is going to hurt isn't it?

good job i went training last night and have just gotten rid of todays hangover
Chris,wait till you meet tonybrutale tomorrow,then you will need a drink,probably a double,ps: just do not call him by his nickname:Wanker:
eddypro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #17
jchaplin4

Eddypro and me and a few others are on the race exhaust/PC V/race ECU bandwagon and many battles and arguments ensued to convince us that we should have gone with Microtec. I can sometimes be a jerk but haven't for awhile and we all seem to be playing nicely now. I went stupid Carbon crazy on my 1078 up to and including the rims. It's a cold boring winter in Indiana so I've been putting the MV in bike expos and shows for fun. There are no others in Indiana and I live in the land of Harleys and gay stretched Busa's. We have a group called "Church of Speed" and the guys that have sport bikes and actually know how to ride them meet on Sundays and ride all over the winding twisting roads of southern IN and terrorize small towns. There is a Ducati Owners Group here, none of them ride, it's pathetic. The MotoGP is here till 2014, I live 15min from the track and anybody that comes (from this group) can crash at my place. Questions get answered, Guys always help out, sometimes I break things and then come on here and read from Donsy about how I should have done it the first time but some day I'll sort that out.
jchaplin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
Randarosa
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchaplin4 View Post
Eddypro and me and a few others are on the race exhaust/PC V/race ECU bandwagon and many battles and arguments ensued to convince us that we should have gone with Microtec. I can sometimes be a jerk but haven't for awhile and we all seem to be playing nicely now. I went stupid Carbon crazy on my 1078 up to and including the rims. It's a cold boring winter in Indiana so I've been putting the MV in bike expos and shows for fun. There are no others in Indiana and I live in the land of Harleys and gay stretched Busa's. We have a group called "Church of Speed" and the guys that have sport bikes and actually know how to ride them meet on Sundays and ride all over the winding twisting roads of southern IN and terrorize small towns. There is a Ducati Owners Group here, none of them ride, it's pathetic. The MotoGP is here till 2014, I live 15min from the track and anybody that comes (from this group) can crash at my place. Questions get answered, Guys always help out, sometimes I break things and then come on here and read from Donsy about how I should have done it the first time but some day I'll sort that out.

The "Church of Speed"....... I like it! . Are you the Bishop?
910R, S4RS,'78 BMW R100S, '72 Honda CB350f Cafe Racer, '70 CB175 Cafe Racer, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, '34 HD VFD sidecar ("Betty Jean"....after my dearly departed mother), Kawasaki Concours 1400, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, Lee Halverson's fantastic "Green Monster", and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #19
jchaplin4

Actually, when I took a personality profile to show what I would be in midieval times, I am the Black Knight.

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html

You should take it. See what you are.
jchaplin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #20
Cash_Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_b View Post
Hey guys

Take it easy on Chris, don't smash too many brain cells

I need him to have a look at my bike too

So, yeah Ash, I do wish to catch up with him up here on the GC
Sorry mate, I only read your post today....we finished up drinking at midnight so I dont think his plans of a 4:30am departure was going to happen . I'm sure the Micro-tec Guru will be fine.

Good luck with your bike mate