MV Agusta Forum banner

Pit Bull forklift front stand

5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  racasey 
#1 ·
I tried this on my Brutale last night. I don't think it will work due to the shape of the bottoms of the forks (not square enough/no 90 degree angle). My F4 is in the shop so not sure if its forks are shaped the same.

http://www.pit-bull.com/Images/forkliftguide.html

#2 ·
i actually put mine under the point where the calipers bolt onto the bike. It allows for a flat spot, also the removal of the calipers and removal of the tire. You can see what i mean in this picture from my latest track day. Hope it helps:yo:

Attachments

#8 ·
Yes, it is approximately 4 mm in diameter, and is directly in line with the steering axis.

A stand that will support the bike from under the headstock with a pin indexed in the lower yoke has been found far superior to a stand that lifts from the brake calipers, in this writer's view.

This way, one can lift the bike, remove the brakes, or the stanchions, and if desired move the steering full lock to obtain better access, safely.

Best wishes,
Dick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.