MV Agusta Forum banner

Photos of your rearset

32K views 91 replies 54 participants last post by  number2 
#1 ·
I'm trying to decide if I want black or silver (or titanium) rearsets on my red and silver ev03. Can you guys upload pics of your rearsets, especially if you have the MV/CC, or the MR copies? Thanks!

Any suggestions for other rearsets are welcome, but I love the simplicity of the CC over, say, the sato, which look a bit complex and out of place.

Thanks

#2 ·
I like mine. Simple footpeg.

goes well with carbon fiber. :)

they come in gray too. I'm gonna get another set (probably) for the brute.

#4 ·
yeah, there is a bit of adjustment there. I've not really toyed with it though. moves about a centimeter....there are others that offer much more in terms of adjustments. Haven't felt like I needed it yet. Just wanted fixed pegs.

#7 ·
TokyoLunch I really like the look of those rearsets, who make them? I think I might need something adjustable, I'm 6'1" and feeling a bit cramped after half an hour, particularly noticing gear changes and rear brake use suffers. How tal are you?

Djester they suit your bike, but I think they might look a bit loud on a red and silver. Looks like build quality and adjustablility is top notch. Damn I should be following function not form

Anyone else 6 foot plus with rearsets?

#10 ·
Like Punisher, I have the Gilles rearsets on my Brutale (pictured below, titanium finish). These offer some of the most adjustability I have seen in a set of rearsets.

I also have a set of the MotoCorse rearsets on my Senna (like Tokyo Lunch). This are a simple, bold design. Not as much adjustability, but they do have the ability to adjust 10mm up or down, no adjustability forward or back like the Gilles.

Attachments

#12 ·
Riding House..(manufactured in Japan)... from Emoto. They have them in (what they call) Ti finish, but the Ti finish looks bronze to me....so I got the polished silver ones. May have them in black too....just can't remember. I love them..... very solid and can act as a slider in a crash (nylon end cap on pegs) nice grip, don't chew my boots up on the bottom, easy side to side movement for my feet, but grippy enough that I haven't slipped any, even when I've stepped in oil in certain parking lots.
can be reversed for GP shift, but a bit of work to get the shift rods to not hit the fairings.

#40 ·
can be reversed for GP shift, but a bit of work to get the shift rods to not hit the fairings.
Djester, what do you mean by "a bit of work to get the shift rods to not hit the fairings"? Only when you set it up for reverse shift pattern? Or does the shift rod hit the fairing even when in standard shift pattern? How did you solve the problem of the shift rod hitting the fairing? I wanna get a pair, but am a little worried after reading your post cuz I don't like dealing with things that do not fit.

Thanks!

#13 ·
Djester said:
Riding House..(manufactured in Japan)... from Emoto. They have them in (what they call) Ti finish, but the Ti finish looks bronze to me....so I got the polished silver ones. May have them in black too....just can't remember. I love them..... very solid and can act as a slider in a crash (nylon end cap on pegs) nice grip, don't chew my boots up on the bottom, easy side to side movement for my feet, but grippy enough that I haven't slipped any, even when I've stepped in oil in certain parking lots.

ah yes, that's why they look familiar!!

this is from the riding house booth at Fuji Speedway the other day..... (i even got a free t-shirt from them! :) )

#15 ·
G.Rand said:
Like Punisher, I have the Gilles rearsets on my Brutale (pictured below, titanium finish). These offer some of the most adjustability I have seen in a set of rearsets.

I also have a set of the MotoCorse rearsets on my Senna (like Tokyo Lunch). This are a simple, bold design. Not as much adjustability, but they do have the ability to adjust 10mm up or down, no adjustability forward or back like the Gilles.
Nice pic, they match nicely! :naughty:

#16 ·
style_one said:
colin, your bike...your bike...your bike SUCKS! :bawling: :D

hehe....i'm sure you are talking about the one above with the gold rearsets....right?

(cuz that ain't mine. :) )

#22 ·
Ozboy said:
Those Sato rearsets are lovely.

Nice to see you back Blade.
Good to be back, I just have one hell of a work schedule where it requires tons of international travel. Working with the government on projects is sometimes overwhelming, good to be back among my brothers though. My MV still sits in my house with 3000 clicks on the dash and its been over a yr since I bought it.

#26 ·
sato rearsets

these are gold satos
I am 6'1"
The only thing is after I put it on I have a hard time finding neutral. I probably didnt adjust it right. It is more comfortable then my stock was.

aloha
garett

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.