MV Agusta Forum banner

Best Deal - Brutale U.K.

5K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  silentservice703 
#1 ·
Gents

I am currently looking for a new Brutale in the U.K.

I am looking for a good deal. Are any of you U.K. gents aware of any U.K. showrooms are have a good price reduction on the Brutale model. Im open to various options between the 1078 and 1090

If any gent could assist or is in the know of a dealer near them giving a good price prease let me know

thank you.

#8 ·
I too went to Robinsons of Rochdale - they're part of MotoGB group who are the official UK importer for MV.

Fortunately for me, it's only a 25 mile round trip to them and they did me a good price on my 990R Ltd Edition, which was up for nearly £12k at the Manchester bike show in January - I got it for £11k with a free load of goodies thrown in.

#13 ·
If any gent could assist or is in the know of a dealer near them giving a good price prease let me know
you have a "Want to Buy" question posted in the Brutale section

in posting it in the correct section, someone that may be thinking of selling a late Brutale and your post would prod them to act

spell check works! try it

#16 ·
look guys, im just looking for the best deal on a bike in U.K. Bennets have a good deal, just checking to se if anywhere can beat bennets, is there anything wrong with that and its a brutale so I thought put it in brutale section.

if that guy is so bloody smart and respected then why is he so intent on jabbin in a thread that has no concern on him, he aint even in the country?
Guess you get dickheads in every forum the R1 forum is same.

For anyone interested; I did phone Bennets and they have impressive deals, may be worth giving them a call.

#17 · (Edited)
if that guy is so bloody smart and respected then why is he so intent on jabbin in a thread that has no concern on him, he aint even in the country?

You asked, so I'll answer.......

He was just kidding you a little bit.........HE WAS JUST KIDDING! ( yes, I'm raising my voice......pardon my rudeness please). With your humorous screen name, I incorrectly presumed you might be able to understand that.

As for not being a Brit and not being concerned.......well, neither am I, but I'm concerned. Why? Well, you're new here for one reason, and I was just snooping around trying to learn about the new guy. Hopefully to make a new friend. I've made lots of UK friends here, and am always looking for more. Second, I own a Brutie, and generally camp out here, as does Noel, and many others.

#21 ·
You get what you give.

#22 ·
Perhaps you should be on the MV Agusta UK forum?

#23 ·
your nearest dealer would be in Aberdeen but they wont match prices quoted here nor would they match service. I will pm you with comments that friends have made regarding the servicing. Bennets seems a good price wish I had the money. There is also a guy near you selling a F4 at a good price.

you have a trade in?

#26 ·
Hi James?,

Sorry, I can't help with the Brute search other than suggest you might wait until the new 800 gets to the dealers. It looks like an interesting machine but perhaps you're after the larger capacity models as your first post on this thread indicates:brutale:. I rarely post here now but just to add to what Randy has said. Noel is a top bloke, he's helped me out with parts in the past (we've never met, Noel and I ) but I can guarantee his comments were tongue in cheek. Sometimes its hard to identify the tone of the written word, much easier talking face to face of course. Roy (F4-1NXS) is a personal friend and a very knowledgable person on all things MV. Your details next to your name on the forum state Location: Glencoe, so I would also have assumed you still reside North of the border which I believe is what Roy did.

Good luck with your search BTW.

#27 · (Edited)
Hi James?,

Sorry, I can't help with the Brute search other than suggest you might wait until the new 800 gets to the dealers. It looks like an interesting machine but perhaps you're after the larger capacity models as your first post on this thread indicates:brutale:. I rarely post here now but just to add to what Randy has said. Noel is a top bloke, he's helped me out with parts in the past (we've never met, Noel and I ) but I can guarantee his comments were tongue in cheek. Sometimes its hard to identify the tone of the written word, much easier talking face to face of course. Roy (F4-1NXS) is a personal friend and a very knowledgable person on all things MV. Your details next to your name on the forum state Location: Glencoe, so I would also have assumed you still reside North of the border which I believe is what Roy did.

Good luck with your search BTW.
thanks mate but its the 1078 simply for price mate. ive 2 other bikes and not willin to pay huge cash for brutale thats why Im interested in the bennetts deal now. I think that 800 will be high price.
ive had private messages from helpful guys on here f4nxs too. all appreciated. Just want a good new brutale at a good price didnt realise I would offend so many in the process.

#31 ·
Just reading through this thread again with the understanding of who is posting under the pseudonym of 007JamesBond shows the total lack of integrity of the actual forum member.
So what's the motivation in having a seemingly convincing conversation with yourself within this thread?

I know who you are "Mr. Bond".
And now I know who you actually are, I for "1" will be interested to see how long the mask lasts.
It also puts a clear perspective on your motivation to post as you do.
This reinforces my opinion of the actual person.

#32 ·
OK.......I took the bait James.......yes, I'm a fool for trying to help you here. I'm guessing you and Roy are having a good laugh at my expense.........

Pick your ID, and let us know please. One ID please........

#42 ·
Wow, things seem to have taken a weird turn since I was here last. Always thought this was the best and most reasonable forum to be part of. Have we started a new creed of ripping eachother to pieces or am I missing something here ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.