MV Agusta Forum banner

MV F4 1000 Senna for sale

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Greny 
#1 ·
Hi everyone...I'm new to MV.net

I have a 2007 MV Senna 1000 F4 #176/300 with a story to boot

I acquired this bike from a less than reputable business man :bash:..even that is to nice a term for him !!.. it was his pride and joy..but if you dont pay your bills you loss your toys ..thats my moto in life... treat others the way you wanted to be treated!
As I have a registered security on this bike and its my posession legally,:yo: I would like to find it a home to someone who appreciates their toys

The bike has 7900 kms on the clock and it has 3M paint protection covering the practically the entire bike
It is currently registered to a motorcycle shop in New Zealand called Bayride Motorcycles Limited www.bayride.co.nz - They are a registered Motor Vehicle Dealer in NZ and will gladly supply documentation to validate the bike. They will ship the bike in a motorcycle create to where ever it finds a home:f4:

So if anybody can help I would be very appreciative:idea:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
+1

#5 ·
Hi thanks for your comments. It was suggested by an MV owner to list it here so sorry if I have offended..never my intension. I am trying to find a home for this bike. Here in NZ there are only 2 left and we are only a small nation so I thought that a group of enthusiasts worldwide would be a place to start - thinking that maybe other MV owners might know somebody interested in this type of bike.

The "someone's miss fortune" has a long list of business's and families he has ripped off over a period of time and unless you have been in the situation of having of losing your home or large amount money, it's hard to understand the pain of picking up the pieces and starting over again with what ever you can lay your hands on. Cheers Darren

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.