MV Agusta Forum banner

Boat

16K views 249 replies 31 participants last post by  Donsy 
#1 ·
The hull is done. All 138 strips worth, one at a time. Have to pull out the staples (how the strips are held to the forms), sand, epoxy and glass the whole thing and then I can turn it over.

Still loving doing this and spend all day every day at it. Added a pic of the designer sailing one.

Boats rule and bikes suck.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hate to say it but that looks like a fine piece of craftsmanship to me. The finished product looks awesome. Now all you need to do is move your ass over here after the boat is finished so you can actually use is on numerous lakes all within a few minutes from where you live...

#4 ·
Wow.....it will be a shame to cover the lovely wood. Will the epoxy and glass hide all that wood grain?

#6 ·
I am simply stunned and impressed by what other people are capable of doing....I am still too afraid to take the fairings of my motorcycle; let alone do more than tighten a screw.... :banghead:

That indeed looks awesome....perfect Lee....and I am glad you have so much fun with it...

#7 ·
So, do you want to sell me that ugly green monster yet? For what it's worth.....not wat you'd like to get?

Nice dingy.......

#12 ·
I can't wait to see his sorry ass out on that boat and run him over with a 42' Cigarette at 80mph.....

:hitit:

#18 ·
Tokyo Lunch and his wife came by today and spent part of the day. He's in Pit goofing around at CMU. Had a great time and fed them White Castle gut bombs which he loves. We were talking about how this forum has not only led to some interesting friendships ( not Fruitcakearosa- he's a weenie) but visits from people from all over the world. Amazing, eh?

Thanks for your kind comments re the boat. Actually it is known as a dinghy or skiff so you lose on that shot.

Love to come to Holland Erik but can't afford the taxes, and I'm not into taking care of everyone else.

Fruitcake- You wanna' buy that green thing? Alot of bike for an old geezer but I'll sell it to you for what I've got in it, no labor. Anyone want the Duc? Getting rid of that too. Just want the 250.

Got another damned party to go to so I guess I'd better go try to look presentable. Need a friggin' haircut big time and can't be bothered. God I love being old. I can act like an asshole and not give a shit what anyone thinks.

Cheers guys,

Lee

#24 ·
Bite me Randrew......(you missed a great evening......)

#21 ·
Lee, the boat is beautiful.
I can give you a haircut.....
Say Hi to Colin...and his wife(?) ...must be a status change, or my lack of focus... for me if he's still around!

#23 ·
I can give you a haircut.....
Say Hi to Colin...and his wife(?) ..!
Yeah, really! Colin, did Cyna actually agree to marry you! Yikes....:stickpoke

Old man......I'll give 10k for the Green Monster.......if you make the clutch useable. Unless you're a professional jack off like you, mere mortals can't pull in that clutch. :stickpoke

#25 ·
Bonehead,

If you can't pull the clutch then you have no business riding or owning it. Friggin' wimp. "My clutch is too hard. Maybe I'll put in a 50mm slave so I don't hurt my hand". Wimp city you old coot. And anyway 10K is an insult. Particularly when I've seen your spread. You've got it. Big time. The Christian thing to do would be to "share the wealth" and give me 20K for it. 10 K indeed. You been out back in your little weed patch or what?

#31 ·
I did buy a nice little popcorn popper for the holidays, but those are the only seeds I've been eating......as for you, who knows what you've been eating.

#34 ·
Anyone heard from Dr. Jekyll? is he back from rehab?

#37 ·
I spoke to Lee on the phone today.
Says his arsehole has never been better.
He's made some progress on the Boat.
He's named it "Blue Fish".
I suggested "Blue Balls" but he didn't see the funny side of that.
I'm sure he will post up some updated pictures when he gets the chance.
Not posting as often as we would all like him to as he thinks that bikes are for dickheads and boats are where the real action is.
Patty is well.

#38 ·
Not posting as often as we would all like him to as he thinks that bikes are for dickheads and boats are where the real action is.
Patty is well.
Patty is married to Lee.....how can you say that she's well?
:laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.