MV Agusta Forum banner

Dyno Figures

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  PhilAgusta 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how much Horsepower/torque they where getting out of the F41000R WORLD SUPERBIKE back in 2006-2007?

DONSEY? CASTLE? WHERES THE OLD CURMUDGEON FELLOW ? LOL

This post has been deleted
#2 ·
I'm sure one of the moderators will assist by moving the thread to the appropriate section.
I'll flag the thread.

To try & help with the answer of the OP, I recall only that the 2007 Fast by Ferracci Superbike (which I'm pretty sure was a 312R) was just over 200 HP on the, apparently, optimistic FBF dynamometer. No idea of what the torque results for the bike were.
Try calling Eraldo Ferracci at FBF - he is very approachable.
Some pics of the bikes during development and before they moved to Ohlins suspension:

Attachments

#3 ·
Thanks For the info and sorry for the misplaced thread. FBF is only a 15 minet ride from my place. Good idea about asking Eraldo , he is a nice guy and has helped my buddy at the track a few times. It looks as if the where using Marccossi suspension front/rear I have been told Marccossi has greatly improved there forks but there rear shocks are fragile under race conditions having a tendancy to blow seals .
Fg Gubilinni and Mupo make the best suspension components right now . I prefer Mupo on my Mv Agusta F4 312R being Mupo colors Match the bike being Red, White , And The Mustard/magneseum color Mv uses on there cases . Ohlins does make Better units than both Fg Gubilinni and Mupo but they dont sell there top tier components to the general public .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.