MV Agusta Forum banner

Looking for Gold Metal Mesh

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Dr. Duc 
#1 · (Edited)
2 Sheets did everything but I bought 3 just in case. Very easy to work with, very quick. Easy to cut with tin snips. Shapes well.

Added pics of my fuel lines, found some really good steel braided lines, Had issues with lines getting kinked when I reinstalled the gas tank. Becames a real pain in the ass after the 4th time of trying to get my hand under ther and straighten them out with the tank sitting on it. No more. You have to cut them with a hack saw.

I've seen it, I know you can get sheets of it, I know it exists. I just don't remember where or from who. Please post a link if you know what I am talking about. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well....for one thing, you don't want anything to do with eMoto. I've been trolling amongst manufacturer supplier sites looking myself (I just want silver) but have failed as well.

Anyone know a source (other than cutting up office depot trash cans)..

#6 ·
That sounds a deal Noel, but I'm looking to do something with the vents in my Brutale rear cowl.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Well....there you have it. About 8.6 x 11.4 inches, with adhesive....
Too bad the shipping to the US is so much.

Back to my search of US suppliers.

#12 ·
grill mesh?

google "expanded metal sheet"
you want the "raised" pattern not "flat"

we always got if from Diamond Perforated Metals when they were in Gardena CA......

we fished it out of their scrap container......it took 2 ladders.....hey it was free:drummer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.