MV Agusta Forum banner

SEQLD MVAgusta Riders

84K views 1K replies 38 participants last post by  mitchy 
#1 ·
Can we combine the two SEQ Brisbane threads please? Will save a lot of double posting and confusion.

Suggested title above.

I'm happy to ride at least every second weekend or whenever I feel I need to.:f4:

By the way - seeing the turn out of the Festival Of Italian Motorcycles in Melbourne makes me wish there was something up this neck of the woods occasionally when people can't make it down south (maybe there is?)

#4 ·
Steve, the closest to this would be the Club Laverda Concours. It's been and gone for this year.

Re catching up for a ride, maybe those who are out often should swap mobile numbers and SMS if they are setting up something at short notice? e.g. I was out early yesterday morning, and didn't log on to the forum until I got back - missed catching up with Issy.

#6 ·
shaneos, Jet B racing and Rob_b are you guys all up for a ride on Sunday? I'm happy to go north or south of Brisbane to ride on Sunday.

I haven't been to Mt Glorious for a few weeks so my preference is there but I'm easy either way.

I like Rob's suggestion of a pre? Christmas ride too if we can our collective shit together.

#7 ·
im nearly always up for a ride on sundays

#19 ·
Between a rock and a ha.. :) ...Moogerah Dam.

I did Beaudesert, Boonah, Cunninghams Gap (turned around) and came back Moogerah, Maroon and Rathdowny. Next time I'll keep going to the Falls and come back that way - Cunnighams is pretty average given the roadworks and doing it twice was a bit of a waste of time.

Really good day for it!

#21 ·
Hey Lurch - If you were at Rathdowny midday I reckon I would have passed you. The Moogerah - Rathdowny stretch was quite good in spots :f4: I was surprised (never done it before)

Going to have to do it during the week when there are no camper vans etc though.

#30 · (Edited)
Ok - now that I've learnt how to read a calendar properly and some feedback has been received...some detail...

5:45 am meet at the Bearded Dragon (Tamborine Village intersection of ) on Saturday the 8th Dec.
6:00 am departure for trip to NSW (Chillingham area)

Fuel and coffee stops to be advised or otherwise determined on the way - there are plenty of opportunities so fear not :)

Please post EOI so we have an idea of who to keep a look out for (and PM your mobile contact number if you want)

So far:

Me
Revhead1957
Paulmac272
shaneos tbc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.