MV Agusta Forum banner

Stupid fan question!!!

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  gotojoe 
#1 ·
Are the fans supposed to blow air towards the rad or away from the rad?

#4 · (Edited)
sucking, blowing and swollo.....

Joe;
the Muzzys will always pull air through the radiators.....but there could be a clearance problem, if they are on upside down.....the pitch angle doesn't change ......its like a bolt from either end, its still a right hand thread

sold my pair of Muzzy fans to MVista, i only need the upper one .....oil cooler is going in, in place of the lower with a Ducati fan on it and Lee's 2nd fan on the upper radiator....but without his switch mod.....

Noel-theknurl

#5 ·
Joe;
the Muzzys will always push air through the radiators.....but there could be a clearance problem, if they are on upside down.....the pitch angle doesn't change ......its like a bolt from either end, its still a right hand thread

sold my pair of Muzzy fans to MVista, i only need the upper one .....oil cooler is going in, in place of the lower with a Ducati fan on it and Lee's 2nd fan on the upper radiator....but without his switch mod.....

Noel-theknurl
Yeah & they are crap - can I get a refund? :laughing:

Actually the whole thing worked out a treat - ceramic coated headers, muzzy, impeller & engine ice. +1 on the clearance problem that Noel spoke about if they are the wrong way, so you really can't get them wrong because you'll realise it once you spin them.

Thanks again Noel :)

The only way that they will blow instead of suck is if you get them to spin in the opposite direction which you can't do by simply bolting them in.

#11 ·
gee, folks just thought i'd let you know one of my sidelines is designing and building acrobatic sex devices......you know, swinging from the ceiling and wall restraints, if you know what i mean...........LOLOL

why do you think i don't have ANY frown lines?

and am single?

Noel-theknurl

#13 ·
Noel,
Now that you've divulged your sideline buisness I'm sure Randy will be knocking down your door to have one of your contraptions modified for some brutie on brutie action to have fitted up in his "Toy Box"

#16 ·
the dealer told me that in the f4 rr (mine is 2012 model) the second fan is only activated at higher temperatures,,,,, so at not so hi temperatures...only 1 is working.....
you guys confirm this ?
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.