MV Agusta Forum banner

If there was a CORSE 1090RR

8K views 38 replies 28 participants last post by  silentservice703 
#1 ·
It might look a little bit like this!! After my 910R I thought I'd do the same to my 1090RR, once again full respray and re-worked forks with titanium nitride sliders, all paint was done by MPR in Sunshine Victoria and the decals were done once again by Collideascope in Sydney, decals are all my design in the fact I have combined them together not that i actually designed them I'm not that good!! Also the tank line is from Alka and as promised I have put his name on the side although I hope you dont mind me playing around with your logo a little!! The seat was going to be the same but we ended changing it few times before we got the lines we wanted, there are queue's from the 2013 Brutes but one of my favourite parts is the whole tail unit, looks much better in the flesh than in the pics as usual.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Beautiful! :mouthwate :yo:

#14 ·
Wow, what a splendid bike, and d*mn, could have seen it (maybe) in the real two weeks ago when i visited Sydney. Didn't see to many bikes though... [Balmain area]

#20 ·
Very classy job James looks like a hi end factory job, I had used your previous (910R) and Cdamb's (1078RR) designs as inspiration to come up with something close, but different, to similarly personalise my 1078RR. Hopefully you both see that as the ultimate compliment. Most interested in your Exhaust system, I recall one of your previous posts mentioned polishing them, if you don't mind me asking what base system did you use and how much rework is required to get that finish?
Really nice execution, love seeing this sort of stuff.
Rick

#21 ·
Thanks guy's again very much appreciated, I do all this for myself but it does you give you a great buzz when other people also think its nice.

Fasduc, no Alka did not design that logo, it is taken from his original logo but seeing as its on my bike I slighlty re-designed it with the different MV logo and the red band going round the outside.

Brutale-Botty, I'm actually in Melbourne now although did live in Sydney for 8 years and was there when I had my 910R hence the name, cant be asked to change that all!!

James

#22 ·
Hi Rijakike, where in Melbourne are you? As previous post I'm now in Melbourne out towards Liliydale way. The exhaust system is the Arrow headers from Evolution IT, I just went to a local polisher and asked them to do it, cost $190 and it came back like mirror, now it has the cool gold look.

James

#27 ·
Normally I don't much like the 2nd gen Brutes, but WOW that looks amazing. 10x better than stock for sure.
Agreed. What was the last 1st Generation Brutale? (enginewise). Due to my interest in 910R i kinda missed the switch to 2nd Gen a bit :).

#28 ·
Great James !!! You redesigned the "old" alkadesign logo , i though you were using the actual ;) but i really love the result :):brutale:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.