MV Agusta Forum banner

Hey Rob, LOOK!!!!

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  number2 
#1 · (Edited)
They're KISSING!!!!

Checkin out that sexy arse.....

What will happen when the lights go out??

See less See more
#4 ·
It's Motorcycling Basic Instinct

The Panigale has been lured into the lair of the seductress Senna.

Distracting it with that sexy toosh & when the lights go out?

You know the rest, the lights will pretty much stay out permanently for the Panigale..................hang on................didn't Ducati build that into the Panigale as a standard feature from the factory? :jsm:

#5 ·
The Panigale has been lured into the lair of the seductress Senna.

Distracting it with that sexy toosh & when the lights go out?

You know the rest, the lights will pretty much stay out permanently for the Panigale..................hang on................didn't Ducati build that into the Panigale as a standard feature from the factory? :jsm:
More like, 'Fatal Attraction' Rob!.....wonder what bit is gonna get boiled in the pot!:naughty:
Brian.

#7 ·
I know I know, I need and I AM getting help - it just doesn't seem to be working & what's those little blue pills that do nothing other than give me an errection when I am near an MV ANY MV??? Which is quite perplexing because it was happening anyway even without the pills :confused:

Even this one Rob?

If this one gives you a woody, you do need help......:stickpoke

#8 ·
Even this one Rob?

If this one gives you a woody, you do need help......:stickpoke

Heavens above Randy - the ugly duckling turned goddess - the fabled MV 600 (the very 1st 'four' for public comsumption) - with a Fiat car headlight - OMG I have always loved that thing - I'd bar up & have that in my shrine in a heartbeat.

And hey Randy we've already established that 'help' doesn't work with me :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.