MV Agusta Forum banner

What have I missed....????

4K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  Cash_Dawg 
#1 ·
Hey everyone!!

Its been a little while since I've posted on the forum, but now I'm back and from the little I've heard so far and read..... A lot has happened.

Its been about 8 months since I've been on here mainly due to burying myself in a hectic work schedule, a few overseas trips for work, obtaining myself a new ex-girlfirend, relieving myself on one beautiful waterfront home.....and currently recovering from a torn disc in my lower back.

So while i'm forced to take further time off work and riding (even though Chris from X-bikes UK has just re-mapped the beast which i'm dying to get back on) Help me out everyone with some good reading material and please bring me up to speed on everything I've missed???

Most importantly....is the "My 312 wont do 312pkh" thread still going?
.... And what ever happened to Kawi???:stickpoke

Cheers :yo:
Ash

#41 ·
Hi Cindy or should I say Mrs. Silent Service, Thanks for introducing yourselfand the welcome back.
I have been reading a lot about the last Bubba, and chekcing out all the pics as well.
With a little bit of luck I may be able to make it over this year to meet everyone in person.

Cheers
Ash

#42 ·
Two points here.......first, Chuck is actually Mr. CinBrute, not vice versa.....

And second, Doggie, you really need to come over in the fall so that I can give you all the shit you deserve in person.....:stickpoke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.